Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

nope

13»

Replies

  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Oh, so you know Trump personally? I don't. Never met the man in person. I got no real idea what kind of character he has. BTW, I have no real clue what kind of Character Ted Cruz has. I've never met him either. And to take this one step further, I have no idea what kind of real character Hillary has. But I do know something about her politics. They suck in my opinion. I can't see Trump being any worse or even near as bad as her idea of the world. Trump if nothing else believes in free enterprise. He's seen it work first hand and damn good too! I've seen first hand what socialism can do to a country and THAT SUCKS BIG WEENIES! And that's what Hitlery and Bernie and Obummer are all about. If it wouldn't have been for the GOP taking back the legislature in 2014 you would already seen what a pickle we'll be in if Hitlery prevails.


    Fun with contradictions! :applause:

    Snake, your problem is that you see 'libtards' (your word, not mine) as misguided idiots at best, and evil dictators at their worst. The simple fact is that they are just folks like you, me and everyone else.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    Fun with contradictions! :applause:


    :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    I'm tired of arguing about all this, but, I thought it would be interesting to point out, before this election......Trump was a special interest group...

    That's all. Carry on.

    Set a thief to catch a thief. He has worked BOTH parties as it suited him as a businessman.

    Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    Jeeper wrote: »
    Set a thief to catch a thief. He has worked BOTH parties as it suited him as a businessman.

    Luis

    True enough, and a wise move for a businessman. My issue with him stems from his supposed late conversion to conservative Republican. I'm not buying it. He's never been conservative, nor is he a fan of other's rights.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    True enough, and a wise move for a businessman. My issue with him stems from his supposed late conversion to conservative Republican. I'm not buying it. He's never been conservative, nor is he a fan of other's rights.

    You know, in all fairness to your opinion, I actually share some of that. I don't think you are an idiot. I think you are just a good American that is pissed off so bad you are having a little trouble seeing the forest for the trees. I mean 90 % of most things you say, I'm right there with you.

    BTW, I do not think Libtards as I call them are idiots or stupid or whatever. I see them on the whole as misguided politically, but I see their leadership as following a Dangerous (For the Country) Agenda and they know it, and don't give a damn because their agenda is Number One Priority. I don't think most Americans see it like that anymore.

    Saying all that, I don't believe Trump is that kind of threat. He's most everything you say, but he knows where his bread is buttered, in a capitalistic, Free society and though he may use both sides of the Political Aisle for his own interests, he's not about to let this system fail because that's what makes him what he is. So in that sense he is the very least of the evils. Like I said, he's never really been my favorite here. Ted Cruz is. And there were some that have dropped out that I favored over him, in fact John Kasich who is still in the race is one. I'd take him over Trump. But that ain't happening so I'm going with the least of the evils which is Trump.

    OK one last point, if you haven't voted in your primary yet and you don't want Trump, vote for one of the other two, my recommendation is Cruz because I personally like his politics better. But Kasich is still a good choice. However should that not pan out, all I'm saying is don't shoot your foot to clip your toenails, Vote for Trump or whoever the Nominee is. Don't let Hillary in the door.

    Edited to Add: Hey Trump ain't stupid, He knows that if the country would go south and turn into a commie dictatorship, the first thing they'd do is take all the people like him out and shoot em. Also, the educated will be purged. That's what all dictators do. Because they know that the Educated will figure that their pie in the sky utopia they've been dreaming of ain't gonna happen with the Commies and they will be the leaders of the next revolt. So they take the educated out and shoot them next. The commies will eliminate all threats first. And all that's left is the sheep.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,397 Senior Member
    We just found out that Trump will bring back coal production, the steel industry, and oil production in Western PA to a partly filled small venue

    And someone actually believes that.....

    He is already whining about the PA primary system to so my guess is his internal polls show him not doing so well, and he admitted that he knew how CO was being run in Aug.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/04/14/trump-vows-mexico-border-wall-will-be-built-within-two-years.html
    Edited to Add: Hey Trump ain't stupid, He knows that if the country would go south and turn into a commie dictatorship, the first thing they'd do is take all the people like him out and shoot em. Also, the educated will be purged. That's what all dictators do. Because they know that the Educated will figure that their pie in the sky utopia they've been dreaming of ain't gonna happen with the Commies and they will be the leaders of the next revolt. So they take the educated out and shoot them next. The commies will eliminate all threats first. And all that's left is the sheep.
    Nope, he would be one of the nomenklature (sp) A higher caste. He thinks he is now, so he would buy the position like he buys politicians.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,493 Senior Member
    Nomenklatura
    Overkill is underrated.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,930 Senior Member
    Nomenklatura

    Uh, I think that's really NoMenCulture.

    Look it up in your Funk and Wagnalls.
    Jerry

    Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    How in the world do you figure Trump is taken out and disposed of in your comie takeover and clense? He has already shown he will financially support whomever is in a position of power.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,397 Senior Member
    Nomenklatura

    breamfisamina
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,493 Senior Member
    I try and help with your spelling and you treat me like a Trumpeter?

    Thanks.


    .
    Overkill is underrated.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement