Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

NAZI Jihad

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
If you haven't seen this before it is well worth watching. Played again tonight on AHC.

Otto Skorzeny Hitler's Commando and trainer of the Werewolves to fight Allied troops after WWII took their hatred of Jews to Egypt/Jordan and around the Middle East. During WWII Al Husseini (Arafat's Uncle) who admired the NAZIS welcomed their quest to exterminate them.

Some of Skorzeny's students were Yasser Arafat/Saddam Hussein/Muammar Gaddafi and others. Such groups as the PLO/Muslim Brotherhood learned from his teachings to effectively use terrorism.

Very interesting. Just Google it or go to YouTube.
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 8,155 Senior Member
    That's a very compelling piece of history. They may seem like strange bedfellows at first blush, but not when you think of the common goal.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,912 Senior Member
    The hard core Muslim ideology is pretty close to Nazi-ism.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Well, if not for the constant whining of the liberal pansies, Gitmo could have been a modern-day Nuremberg! Hang 'em high, or just give them swimming lessons offshore and let the sharks take care of business!
    Jerry
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Lot of similarities right outta the NAZI playbook used by ISIS and other Terrorist groups.

Like gather up all the Jews and Infidels/others they consider undesirables in a town (Christians too), separate the men, women and children, herd into a building to either kill them there or another location, use as slaves for labor/sex, make horrific examples out of some townsfolk to get the population to comply outta fear and intimidation, destroy everything they deem not suited to their cause, steal their money and resources, disarm the populace who don't join them..........................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,073 Senior Member
    Werewolves?
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
    Not to be confused with............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDpYBT0XyvA
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    The Werwolfs were supposed to be fanatical, never-say-die Nazi operators, who would carry on the war after it was lost. However, most of them on the western front seem to have surrendered to Americans and British, at the first opportunity. Many of those targeted at the Russians simply deserted. A few disrupted things for awhile in the Battle of the Bulge, but they were mostly ineffective. But they did impress the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, who did apply some of their more hateful tactics against the Jews. It meshed nicely with his interpretation of jihad, which is the basis for all the nutcases we are dealing with, now.
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 12,073 Senior Member
    Gotcha. I was thinking it was time to put bacon fat on silver bullets.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    Your zombie bullets will probably work just fine. Silver is a little overboard.