Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

CRASH A LIKELY ACT OF TERROR EgyptAir debris reportedly found as initial indications

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
CRASH A LIKELY ACT OF TERROR EgyptAir debris reportedly found as initial indications point to terrorism

Yep, here we go again. That or pilot/co-pilot went nuts/error as has happened before.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/05/19/egyptair-flight-from-paris-to-cairo-was-likely-brought-down-by-terror-attack-officials-say.html?intcmp=hpbt1
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,033 Senior Member
    In first with:

"It was an unfortunate accident, but there's nothing linking this tragedy to terrorism." --Obama
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,146 Senior Member
    There is nothing linking it to anything
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,632 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    There is nothing linking it to anything

Yep. Let's all just settle down and give them a while to work on it. This ain't CSI, where things are figured out in the first half hour.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    Doesn't matter. Obama has it all figured out already.

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Egypt is often hard to work with. Asked the NTSB to look at a crash some years ago and the FBI got involved and said it was pilot induced and he was suicidal, they asked them to leave because they didn't like the answers. Same for a terrorism crash.

Changed their ways now it seems. 3 (Egyptian) Air Marshals aboard, that wouldn't help though if it was a bomb or even a pilot going nutty.

If it was an explosive The French and their Airports have a lot of work to do and figure out who was involved. They said 300(?) workers were fired earlier because of ties or being sympathetic with Terrorist.

Said it did a 90 degree left turn and then a 360. Something was either blown off/out or a catastrophic mechanical failure on the tail or wing they say to allow a plane to do that.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    zorba wrote: »

He probably thinks if GITMO was closed they wouldn't do such things.......:cuss: :cuss:
    Big Chief wrote: »
    He probably thinks if GITMO was closed they wouldn't do such things.......:cuss: :cuss:

WORD.

)O(
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »

I get where you're coming from Brother Zorbie, it wound't make any difference if it had terrorism written all over it, Obummer would play it down.

It's as if he wants to put us all to sleep.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,137 Senior Member
    At this point none of the debris found has been connected with an aircraft...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,146 Senior Member
    A/C could be 6000 ft down, it will be awhile before we know anything.
    No claims of responsibility.....yet, but that really doesn't mean anything. Lot of groups or "Radicalized" individuals could have done it.
    Just look at that nut-job **** copilot not long ago, a mental case who was upset over his GF..............

However, being EgyptianAir and all and having took off from Paris......................
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,137 Senior Member
    Both Trump and Clinton are calling it an act of terrorism...Shows great decision-making skills before all the facts are in....Of course, using the Hildabeasts rationale, it could have been due to an anti-muslim cartoon....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    Very sad for all the families involved.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
    Jeeper wrote: »
    Very sad for all the families involved.

Luis

Yep, one poor fellow was reportedly returning from school to attend to his sick mother or something like that....heartbreaking for sure. :angel2: :angel2:
    Well apparently, they have actually found wreckage now, so at least the actual investigation can begin. With Obama saying "no" and Trump saying "yes", it's a little like this::yesno:
    George Carlin
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,886 Senior Member
    Sad when even things like this take on a political aspect this early in the chain of events. Feel sorry for the family and friends of those lost.
    I'm just here for snark.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Sure is a lot of assumptions being made here. No one waits for the facts anymore?
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    I still want to know what happened to the Malayasia flight year...
    Support your local Scouts!
    Buford wrote: »
    Sure is a lot of assumptions being made here. No one waits for the facts anymore?

Facts are exceedingly rare these days...far easier to come by are theories, wild-assed guesses and rhetoric. All parading as the real deal.
    George Carlin
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    roadking wrote: »
    I still want to know what happened to the Malayasia flight year...

It is either still flying or it's landed, somewhere.
    shush wrote: »
    It is either still flying or it's landed, somewhere.

Yes. Or no.
    George Carlin