Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Shoot-out at the White House Corral- - - -sounds like a clusterflop to me!

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,428 Senior Member
Fox News is reporting a shootout and lockdown in a supposedly secure area near the White House. Bat Ears is playing golf again, so nobody managed to get a shot at him, apparently!
Jerry

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    If the anus chapeau had intended to threaten the President, then he is an idiot. EVERYBODY knows that if it isn't raining like a cow urinating on a flat rock that Obama WILL be on a golf course somewhere on Friday. And Biden was probably with him replacing the divots he dug up on the course. :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Reckon the intruder with a gun won't live to tell about it as they said on TV he wasn't expected to survive his wounds..........hmmm usually they say critical or serious condition........must have used good ammo and shot placement.

Ever notice when they shoot somebody in DC around the WH, they shoot them good, usually DRT.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!