Customising my 22. Version number 2.

orchidmanorchidman Senior MemberPosts: 7,750 Senior Member
I am starting to understand the joy customising a rifle gives you.

I decided that the Mark I version had a lot of superfluous accessories so I stripped the rifle down and added those accessories that I thought were essential. ( The jetski/quad bike attached to the Mark I version took it out of the target markets price point)

I give you the JW15 Mark II!!!

customising222009.jpg

Reverse side...

customising222006.jpg

Specifications:

Norinco JW15 .22 5 shot Bolt action rifle
Stainless Mariner 12g ( doubles as a grenade launcher) with shell holder
Telescopic trout/spinning combo rod and reels
Hand held Garmin GPS
Uniden 40 channel personal radio
Konus 20-60X 80mm spotting scope with cross hairs taped to the eyepiece so it can double as a telescopic sight for those long range shots.
Eveready 9volt torch.
Black & Decker cordless screwdriver with flexidrive to power the optional accessories like coffee grinder, electric outboard, etc etc ( see catalogue for details)
Combo Laser sight/level for low light shooting
Ipod and directional speaker ( preprogrammed with duck calls, deer/elk calls, the sound of carrots growing ( for rabbit hunters), women nagging (can be deleted if not required), full range of predator calls etc
Stock is hollow with unscrewable sealed cap to carry rum/whisky/port etc

Other accessories are available ( see catalogue.)

Production is due to start soon however a prospectus is available now for those that wish to become franchised dealers. PM me for details and my address to send your $5000 franchise fee to. Note, cheques and internet banking not available at this time, just send the money in a plain brown envelope.( a receipt will be posted when I get back from Vegas)

Here is your ideal opportunity to get in on the ground floor my friends....
Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....

Replies

• LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Slow day on the range, Alec?
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I have a Mossberg Mariner just like yours (sans the tacticool junk:tooth:) However, It came with a pistol grip kit, I soon put the full stock back on it after firing some 3" magnum buckshot and 4X6 magnum duplex loads.

Is the level for keeping your scope crosshairs level?:guns:

You trying to outdo this feller?

trickedoutrifle.jpg
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,750 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I have a Mossberg Mariner just like yours (sans the tacticool junk:tooth:) However, It came with a pistol grip kit, I soon put the full stock back on it after firing some 3" magnum buckshot and 4X6 magnum duplex loads.

I bought mine as a shark gun for the charter boat. Only ever used 2 3/4" shells though, no 4 lead stops them in their tracks.

Is the level for keeping your scope crosshairs level?:guns:

It was the only laser I had. The level could come in handy though for calculating bullet drop and hold over when shooting up/down steep slopes

You trying to outdo this feller?

trickedoutrifle.jpg

Pffffffffft.......amateur.

Actually I am hoping to get offered a position at Red Jacket...:wink:
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,750 Senior Member
    LMLarsen wrote: »
    Slow day on the range, Alec?

Yeah..........its election weekend over here. The conservatives just got back in thank god.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    Pffffffffft.......amateur.

Actually I am hoping to get offered a position at Red Jacket...:wink:

Oh is that THE show about making guns? I saw a preview while watching Alasaka Gold Rush last night. The boss called one of his employees the most "stupid SOB he has ever met". The employee wants to date the bosses daughter, the boss said it's her or your job. But, you will have to wait until the next show to see what the "SOB" picked. Nope, I ain't gonna watch it. :nono::nono::nono::nono:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,277 Senior Member
    I kinda like the stripped down version...but only for those trips within walking distance of the house...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,147 Senior Member
    If you won't add a porta a potti how about one of these?? Could come in handy!!
    182079_family.jpg