Home Main Category Clubhouse

Lost and found from the SE SHOOT.....

Miss MaryMiss Mary Senior MemberPosts: 743 Senior Member
Debbie, Fisheadgibb's girl friend, lost her black cell phone while here....if anyone accidentally picked it up please let us know.

TnMike has a table, chair and green towel that are Big Chief's, also he has a pair of Peltor blue ear muff that were left in his truck.

If y'all have anything else missing or found let us know and we'll try to find it or help it get home.

Vic we still have your spotting scope here too.

Dang, I miss y'all already, thanks for all the hugs, it makes my year to get to see y'all, just wish the visits weren't so far between or so far away. :driving:

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Oh, my bad as they say. I should have packed it up, but left it for others to use and some of the wires got crossed on bringing that table/chair back down to the house or the hotel.

Mike, if you have it at home... if you have room to store it until next year I'd appreciate it or you can paste some targets on it and make Swiss cheese outta it :tooth:

Not a bad table though.

When did she lose her cell phone? Is she the lady I gave a ride back to the motel Saturday? I didn't see it in my vehicle, but I wasn't really looking either. I'll check again tomorrow.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Miss MaryMiss Mary Senior Member Posts: 743 Senior Member
    Yes she is Mark. She lost it that day and thought she might have left it here but we cannot find it.

We have the table & chair here Mark.
    Miss Mary wrote: »
    Yes she is Mark. She lost it that day and thought she might have left it here but we cannot find it.

We have the table & chair here Mark.

OK thanks. I'll look in the passenger side real good today.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    OK, found it...........in that abyss between the passenger seat and center console!

Man, I hate that area.. eyeglasses, pens, change my e-cig batteries and about anything else you don't want to lose finds its way there which are always a PITA to retrieve.

OK, please PM me the address you want me to send it to and I'll send it off priority mail in the morning.

Verizon 4g LTE Right?
  • Vic's ViewpointVic's Viewpoint Senior Member Posts: 1,221 Senior Member
    Thanks for the heads-up, Miss Mary, but in fact I'd like to donate that scope to the cause, so to speak.
    Anyone who wants to use it is more than welcome to it. I want it to stay there at the SE Shoot for use
    by any- and everyone there.
    Member formerly known as "vlafrank."
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    That's it, thank you very much. Will send you an address in a few minutes. Thanks, again!!☺
    Debbie
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    Vic I'll let Mr. Jerry know, and thank you kind sir!

Glad Debbie's phone is now in the found column.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Some vehicles are called chick magnets. My truck is a 'stuff that isn't mine' magnet! :rotflmao:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,142 Senior Member
    Thanks for the heads-up, Miss Mary, but in fact I'd like to donate that scope to the cause, so to speak.
    Anyone who wants to use it is more than welcome to it. I want it to stay there at the SE Shoot for use
    by any- and everyone there.
    Vic, that will sure come in handy for zeroing scopes and checking groups at distance. Great gift to the cause
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,244 Senior Member
    I lost my Johnson rifle. If any of you find it, please let me know and we can arrange shipping it back to me.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,126 Senior Member
    I lost a green spinning metal tgt, I hope someone got it out of the field
    it was 15 yds in front of the high end of the firing line where
    Elvin was set up.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    OK- - - - -found another item! Is anyone missing a single Ford car key, on a "Great Smoky Mountains" plastic key fob? I found it in the recliner in the dining room. Nobody around here claims it!
    Jerry
    That's Debbie's also. We've been looking all over for it as it's the only other key that we have for the Ford and those dang things cost almost eigthy bucks. (they have a chip in them)I'll PM you my address.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    OK- - - -got your PM, and those chipped keys are available on Ebay, along with instructions on how to program them. I got two key blanks for Mary's Explorer for about $8.00, and all they need is the slot pattern cut by a locksmith. The programming takes about 5 minutes, as long as you have two chipped keys already. It's a simple on-off-on ignition switch sequence with the already-programmed keys to set up the system for the new ones. The vendors on Ebay provide the programming instructions for free.
    Jerry
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,501 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    I lost my Johnson rifle. If any of you find it, please let me know and we can arrange shipping it back to me.

Nice try!!
    Glad we found Debbie's key for her, next year we are going to have to attach Velcro to that little gal and put her important stuff on it....LOL! She was feeling so bad with her sinuses I am surprised she didn't loose more. Hope her sinus troubles got better, the pollen up here this year was pretty rough!
    Miss Mary wrote: »
    Glad we found Debbie's key for her, next year we are going to have to attach Velcro to that little gal and put her important stuff on it....LOL! She was feeling so bad with her sinuses I am surprised she didn't loose more. Hope her sinus troubles got better, the pollen up here this year was pretty rough!

I want to that you all for finding her stuff. This was the third or fourth SE shoot that Debbie has attended and she never had an allergy issue like this before. She was feeling better not too long after we left but it sure kicked her butt while we were there. Chief, she got her phone yesterday and I can't thank you enough for finding it and sending it so quickly. Please PM me what it cost to send and I'll reimburse you for it. And Miss Mary, thank's for finding her key. We'll be buying Debbie a new purse that closes properly so that things don't fall out of it every time she sets it down.
    This year the privet hedge bloomed a lot later and they were doing first cutting on hay so the combination has been kicking everyone's butt....hate she felt so bad but really enjoyed getting to see her again. Pass along a hug for me!