Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

If Politicians Wore Uniforms Like NASCAR Drivers To ID Their Corporate Sponsosrs.

NomadacNomadac Senior MemberPosts: 902 Senior Member
What If Politicians Wore Uniforms Like NASCAR Drivers To Identify Their Corporate Sponsors?

http://constitution.com/politicians-wore-uniforms-like-nascar-drivers-identifies-corporate-sponsors/

Replies

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,244 Senior Member
    Nomadac wrote: »
    What If Politicians Wore Uniforms Like NASCAR Drivers To Identify Their Corporate Sponsors?

http://constitution.com/politicians-wore-uniforms-like-nascar-drivers-identifies-corporate-sponsors/

You would never have skinny politicians if that was the law................
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    Hillary would look funny with wall street patches on her uniform while she condemns wall street.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,692 Senior Member
    I think it's cute you folks call 'em "sponsors." More like owners...
    Overkill is underrated.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I think it's cute you folks call 'em "sponsors." More like "Johns"...

FIFY!
    :jester:
    Jerry
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,692 Senior Member
    Heh... yeah, you're more correct.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Also size and placement would determine where they were placed. I can just see all those freakin' $20 million flags from the middle eastern countries on HilLIARy. They'd be so big ... oh wait, her "wide load" ass could handle it.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,763 Senior Member
    Well, NASCAR and Washington are pretty similar in that they both waste a lot of money and energy going in circles to accomplish nothing.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Bigslug wrote: »
    Well, NASCAR and Washington are pretty similar in that they both waste a lot of money and energy going in circles to accomplish nothing.
    How very true. I have been a motorsports fan for at least 52 years. All professional sports accomplish the same end result. NOTHING!
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    How very true. I have been a motorsports fan for at least 52 years. All professional sports accomplish the same end result. NOTHING!

And the muck has even flowed down to the college level in the major sports ... the love of the game is all but gone for the love of the dollar.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,345 Senior Member

Big difference is Washington wastes a lot of OUR money.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    And the muck has even flowed down to the college level in the major sports ... the love of the game is all but gone for the love of the dollar.
    I still occasionally watch college sports but I know what your talking about.
    The track where I crewed a round track car used to sell this bumper sticker:

NASCAR DRIVERS HAVE NEVER GONE ON STRIKE- - - -
    AND WHEN THEY WANT MORE MONEY THEY GO OUT AND RACE FOR IT!

Remember the baseball players' strike?
    :uhm:
    Jerry
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,345 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »

College level NASCAR?
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
    Gene L wrote: »
    College level NASCAR?

Doesn't Georgia Tech sponsor a mechanical engineering program that designs and builds NASCAR round track cars?
    Jerry