Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

I see a pattern here..........

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Squash anything you can from public view that sheds a bad light on immigrants (both illegal and legal) at the expense of the victims and citizens who have a right to know the impact it is having own communities/lives ........:angry:

"The Obama-appointed U.S. attorney for Idaho has taken the highly unusual step of intervening in a local criminal case involving an alleged sexual assault by juvenile Muslim migrants and threatened the community and media with federal prosecution if they “spread false information or inflammatory statements about the perpetrators.”

WND and other news outlets have reported on the case involving three juvenile boys, two from Sudan and one from Iraq, who allegedly sexually assaulted a 5-year-old special-needs girl in the laundry room of the Fawnbrook Apartments in Twin Falls, Idaho.

The incident occurred on June 2, but did not come to light until more than two weeks later when stories began to swirl on social media.

The two older boys from Sudan were arrested on June 17 and released from juvenile detention less than a week later on June 23 pending further court proceedings.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/explosive-new-twist-in-idaho-sex-assault-case/#YKPCtCy0eyLLcl8A.99
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    In this case, I'm not sure the DA is all that wrong. There has been no trial, no conviction and the offense (if true) has nothing to do with being Muslim...and everything to do with being perverted little dirtbags.

That said, I'd be interested to find out exactly how the DA intends to react to any perceived 'anti-muslim' rhetoric.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    The point is no matter what happens if it involves a Muslim and or an Immigrant they immediately start trying to divert attention away from anything that connects to them in any way shape or form in a bad light.........matter of business these days.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    You just figuring that out?
    This administration has done nothing but coverup and spread disinformation for the last 7 years! They push it at all levels.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
    timc wrote: »
    You just figuring that out?
    This administration has done nothing but coverup and spread disinformation for the last 7 years! They push it at all levels.

No, I figured it out a long time ago, but they aren't as slick as they were at it. Plus they don't seem to care anymore if they get caught at it...................and don't even try to cover it up as much. They are on the downhill slide anyway.
    Obammy's term and Admin will be like a big ole turd flushed away soon......................will disappear down the drainpipe of history, but may leave some smudges in the toilet bowl..........over time they will be just a memory too...............

Hurry up Jan 20th 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Obammy's term and Admin will be like a big ole turd flushed away soon......................will disappear down the drainpipe of history, but may leave some smudges in the toilet bowl..........over time they will be just a memory too...............

Hurry up Jan 20th 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    =

The problem I see with all this is yes people see how Obummer is but the low info group doesn't put Hillary together with Obummer. They don't see that with Hillary it will be more of the same or worse.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,611 Senior Member
    ... they don't seem to care anymore if they get caught at it......
    This.

The absolute brazenness of this administration. Its like Nero not just playing the violin as Rome burned, but more like pouring more gasoline on the fire!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    The press, being the fourth estate, is the fifth column of the government.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    =

The problem I see with all this is yes people see how Obummer is but the low info group doesn't put Hillary together with Obummer. They don't see that with Hillary it will be more of the same or worse.

The problem isn't that they think it will be more of the same or worse. The problem is that they think Obama is doing a great job!!!

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    That said, I'd be interested to find out exactly how the DA intends to react to any perceived 'anti-muslim' rhetoric.

It's Idaho. Does Randy Weaver ring a bell?
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    That O'Bama appointed U.S. attorney for Idaho has a certain "Rachel Maddow/Ellen Degenerate/Carpet muncher" look about her.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    It's Idaho. Does Randy Weaver ring a bell?

I'm familiar.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    "The Obama-appointed U.S. attorney for Idaho has taken the highly unusual step of intervening in a local criminal case involving an alleged sexual assault by juvenile Muslim migrants and threatened the community and media with federal prosecution if they “spread false information or inflammatory statements about the perpetrators.”

How about if they just spread their body parts over a few hundred acres? "Shoot, shovel, and shut up!"
    Jerry
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    How about if they just spread their body parts over a few hundred acres? "Shoot, shovel, and shut up!"
    Jerry
    Plenty of empty BLM land in Idaho.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    If the same bunch of patriots are inhabiting the Idaho backwoods who used to be there 30-something years ago, there should be no shortage of volunteers for a "Committee of Vigilance"!
    Jerry
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,812 Senior Member
    This. We have a case with a minor victim and minor offenders. The police are necessarily keeping a lot of details out of the public domain. When there is a vacuum, it usually gets filled. In cases like this it gets filled with speculation, rumors, and make believe. It is clearly getting out of hand and beginning to affect the investigation and will almost certainly taint the jury pool. It sounds like a terrible crime was committed here, it would be a shame if justice was unable to be served. People need to shut up and let the system work.
    Sounds very similar to the argument I used to make for why we didn't need 'hate crime' laws. :uhm:
    Yes, it involves juveniles and the law provides protections to the under aged accused/victims , but why should the AG go to such extremes to threaten folks, seldom hear that with "Regular" cases.

I guess them (the accused) being immigrants has nothing to do with it and we should just move on, after all "This will be the most open administration in history..................." yep that's it ................
    That O'Bama appointed U.S. attorney for Idaho has a certain "Rachel Maddow/Ellen Degenerate/Carpet muncher" look about her.

Looks can be deceiving I reckon, she is married (to a man) with children. You are not the only one thunking that.................

https://www.justice.gov/usao/biographies/olson

"Ms. Olson was born and raised in Pocatello, Idaho, and graduated from Pocatello High School in 1982. Ms. Olson graduated from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa, with a B.A. in news/editorial journalism in 1986 and from Stanford Law School in Stanford, California, with a J.D. in 1990. Ms. Olson is married to Craig Kreiser; they have two daughters, Abby, 15, and Olivia, 12, and three labs, Gus, Lola and Rue."