Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

House Benghazi report released

bisleybisley Senior MemberPosts: 10,812 Senior Member
http://benghazi.house.gov/NewInfo

You can find the details on your news source of choice, but here are a few facts that are documented:

No wheel ever turned on any military vehicle towards Benghazi, at any time. This was not only true of any 'quick response,' but for hours, during and after the attack, and after the Secretary of Defense had ordered the military to use all available resources.

The president's cabinet and staff were engaged in controlling the political spin, while the attack was taking place, and while no rescue was being planned.

The president did not accept a national security briefing on the next morning, instead accepting a hand delivered written report and boarding his plane to Las Vegas for a fund raiser.

Hilary Clinton emailed her daughter and the Libyan government that the attack was by Islamic terrorists, before the White House press secretary and various spokesman were on TV selling the idea of a spontaneous protest rally caused by the video.

Trey Gowdy challenged the press to read the 800 page report, now available to the public, and find fault with the facts.

The Democrat machine is running at maximum rpm to portray it as a Republican witch hunt, the day after running full out to crucify the retired Secret Service agent who wrote the book about his time with the Clintons. Lots of spin doctors out there working overtime, as well as any Dem politician who can find a microphone.

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Had the potential responder teams change in and out of uniform 3 times while bickering about what they should do and what an effect a uniform may have on how the Libyans might take it...........

Also, said they asked for MGs/other equipment and it was denied before this happened, especially Belt Fed MGs might make the locals think badly toward us/look bad............come on man........since when in that part of the world would a n MG upset anybody...............makes me wish a few who decided to do nothing were there themselves and I'd like to see the looks on their faces when they were betrayed by their own country...................butt-holes.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    The saddest part is the Low Info segment of the electorate slept right through the report and it was probably done all in vain. Ignorant A-holes everywhere are our real problem, that and those that could have done something a long time ago, being reactive instead of pro-active. We have failed as a country letting almost the entire educational system be taken over by the left and now our electorate shows it. We will pay dearly for this.

Then when we get somebody like Trump who tells it like it is, or at least isn't afraid to tell it like he thinks it is without concern for political fallout (he doesn't test the direction of the wind before he speaks) we have people that think he's crazy and won't support him. Yeah he's got a big mouth and sometimes he doesn't sound sweet when he sings, but believe me, this is how you talk when you're frustrated and can't get people to pay attention. I now think Trump has had it right all along more so than some that were my favorites early on. I'm praying for a miracle that Trump pulls it out and will be our 45 president.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Yes it's a witch hunt! Lets stop pussyfooting around and get down to the flogging/ drowning/burning phase! If she tries to escape on her broom, bring out the phalanx guns!
    Jerry
    It is my sincere opinion that this sacrifice of our Embassy and personnel came straight from the top. I believe it all came from Obama and his gang. Since he had been spouting off that the War On Terror was over he didn't want to have to admit he was wrong. So he told her what to say (the anti Muslim Video caused the attack on the Embassy). But Hitlery could have had some influence if she'd had a clue what was really going on. She's a Clueless Dummycrap and she has no place in the Oval Office. And to all those who associate her with Bill, yeah he's her hubby but that's as far as it goes. A much as I don't like his politics, Bill is a Smart SOB. He can get most things right and think in the heat of battle. She's not and can't. She survives strictly on her line of BS. And, she's bull headed enough that if push comes to shove she would avoid his advice because her pride will kick in and she won't want to let go control and have it known that she had to ask Bill to save her ass if it ever comes down to it. Well nowadays that scenario can and probably will come up. Hell it seems something happens every week. I don't want some egotistical clueless Dummycrap in control (AGAIN)when the Defecation hits the Rotary Oscillator.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • olesniperolesniper Senior Member Posts: 3,763 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    http://benghazi.house.gov/NewInfo

The Democrat machine is running at maximum rpm to portray it as a Republican witch hunt.....

You spelled it wrong.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    I am not a psychologist or psychiatrist but HilLIARy does have some form of mental twisting. I don't know what to call it, egomaniac ... narcissistic personality disorder ... bat crap crazy ... or what, but as far back as Arkansas and the way she acted there thru the White House and as Sec of State she had the attitude that "all people are here to serve me" if they don't she berates them and fires them or tries to at least. If she does storm the White House in November there will be a mass exodus of staff before or shortly after. Then there will be a purge every so often (quit, fired or maybe "an occasional accident") of staff she chews up.

She will blow up at some point ... at who ... when ... or such ... and it won't be enough handlers to smooth things over. I just hope she is not representing the USA.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    It was US Marines who were told to change in and then out of uniform 4 times they just said on the news.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,635 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    I am not a psychologist or psychiatrist but HilLIARy does have some form of mental twisting. I don't know what to call it, egomaniac ... narcissistic personality disorder ... bat crap crazy ... or what, but as far back as Arkansas and the way she acted there thru the White House and as Sec of State she had the attitude that "all people are here to serve me" if they don't she berates them and fires them or tries to at least. If she does storm the White House in November there will be a mass exodus of staff before or shortly after. Then there will be a purge every so often (quit, fired or maybe "an occasional accident") of staff she chews up.

She will blow up at some point ... at who ... when ... or such ... and it won't be enough handlers to smooth things over. I just hope she is not representing the USA.

I can't begin to describe how much I dislike that woman...that nasty, shrill, shrieking, dried-up post-menopausal old harpy. Just the sound of her voice makes my skin crawl and the hair on the back of my neck stand up ....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    I can't begin to describe how much I dislike that woman...that nasty, shrill, shrieking, dried-up post-menopausal old harpy. Just the sound of her voice makes my skin crawl and the hair on the back of my neck stand up ....

:yikes: :yikes: She fits BOTH definitions below............:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

har·py
    ˈhärpē/
    nounGreek & Roman Mythology
    noun: harpy; plural noun: harpies

a rapacious monster described as having a woman's head and body and a bird's wings and claws or depicted as a bird of prey with a woman's face.

a grasping, unpleasant woman.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    My kid just told me the psych word for HilLIARy

Sociopath [soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] noun, Psychiatry.
    a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

I am not kidding, I really believe she does have abnormal psychological tendencies and they are getting worse ... and the more power she gains the worse they will get.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,865 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    My kid just told me the psych word for HilLIARy

Sociopath [soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] noun, Psychiatry.
    a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

I am not kidding, I really believe she does have abnormal psychological tendencies and they are getting worse ... and the more power she gains the worse they will get.

She fits that definition perfectly, in fact, the entire democrap party is a pack of sociopaths. That has been my name for them for a few years.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    Newt on Hannity just coined a good one "Heartless" ....................

So Trump should start calling her Crooked and Heartless now, I think. She is a nasty piece of baggage.

Heartless Hillary, yep.............
    All in Obammy's/Pantsuits playbook.............pretend it ain't happening and downplay the ISIS/Islamic Terrorist connection because it didn't fit into their narrative. Blame it on anything else, this case a lame attempt at a video. He was what 7 months from the election and both of them screwed up Libya with their misguided policies. They created the vacuum over there that ISIS flourished in with their bad foreign policy decisions.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Things haven't changed much in the past 50-something years- - - -and that's just the time frame I can remember! Patriotic young men and women put their lives on the line for a bunch of worthless, self-serving crooks who send them into harm's way and leave them stranded. The next "million man march" on Washington needs to be well-armed, and the "domestic" enemies of the nation need to be thinned out in a big way by the Oath Keepers!
    Jerry
    olesniper wrote: »
    You spelled it wrong.

The two words are in this case interchangeable. :jester:
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Let's not forget the current guy occupying the WH who instead of saving the folks in the firefight hauled ass in his 747 to a fundraiser in CA. :angry:

And quite frankly I'm not too fond of the GOs in command in the pentagon that were so afraid of betting their jobs and pensions that they did not tell the politicians to eff off and just did whatever was within their power to save those Americans. We spend BILLIONS on exotic weapons systems and our guys were taken out with MORTARS...

Shamefull... We are officially a nation of politicians and cowards...

And Libtard Lawyers, don't forget the lawyers..... even if my daughter's one, I'm praying for her...

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Things haven't changed much in the past 50-something years- - - -and that's just the time frame I can remember! Patriotic young men and women put their lives on the line for a bunch of worthless, self-serving crooks who send them into harm's way and leave them stranded. The next "million man march" on Washington needs to be well-armed, and the "domestic" enemies of the nation need to be thinned out in a big way by the Oath Keepers!
    Jerry
    I thought I had reaffirmed my oath 5 times when extending my military enlistment. It was not required but I desired it and always insisted. I had no problem finding an officer very honored to administer it. The last was a good friend who was a Brigadier General who is now a Lieutenant General. I had somehow forgot the first time I swore the oath when volunteering as a reserve county sheriffs deputy in 1973. That makes 6 times. I am familiar with Pogo. Jailing employers of illegals is probably not doable but seizing their assets could be.