Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Why Did Bill Clinton And Loretta Lynch Meet On Her Airplane In Phoenix This Week?

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Plenty are calling for her to recuse herself from the FBI Investigation on Pantsuits Emails/Server , it doesn't look good no matter what they talked about............Grand Children/Golf yeah right....... as she said.......................all about appearance.........credibility. Bad mistake.

Ex-Cops/lawyers/judges/talking heads on TV all say she made a big Boo Boo and it doesn't look good, no matter what was really discussed.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-meet-privately-in-phoenix

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/29/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-meet-on-airplane-in-phoenix-video/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Plenty are calling for her to recuse herself from the FBI Investigation on Pantsuits Emails/Server , it doesn't look good no matter what they talked about............Grand Children/Golf yeah right....... as she said.......................all about appearance.........credibility. Bad mistake.

Ex-Cops/lawyers/judges/talking heads on TV all say she made a big Boo Boo and it doesn't look good, no matter what was really discussed.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-meet-privately-in-phoenix

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/29/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch-meet-on-airplane-in-phoenix-video/

Is ol' slick not above trading favor for favor? That's totally stupid of him if he did. Now this would be a story that would make Watergate look like a back page yawn!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,466 Senior Member
    Duh, only a booty call, nothing to see here, move along.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »

That ain't right..............:yikes: :yikes:, but funny as all get out... don't care who you are. :spittingcoffee: :spittingcoffee: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,812 Senior Member
    They just met on the airport tarmac, for 30 minutes, to have a friendly conversation about Bubba's grandchildren, and golf. It was totally innocent, and all those judges, lawyers, and politicians that said it is an ethical and professional breach of the highest order are right-wing extremists, on another witch hunt.
    bisley wrote: »
    They just met on the airport tarmac, for 30 minutes, to have a friendly conversation about Bubba's grandchildren, and golf. It was totally innocent, and all those judges, lawyers, and politicians that said it is an ethical and professional breach of the highest order are right-wing extremists, on another witch hunt.

Why of course, nothing here to see. Just a couple of democrats enjoying each other's company. I'd like to be a fly on Hillary's wall and hear what she has to say about this. This is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Now that this is out, no matter how innocent it may have REALLY been, it just don't look good. Talk about a conflict of interests! I bet she blew her stack. That right there may end up costing her the election. We can only hope. Maybe Bernie gave up too soon afterall.
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Slick Willy giving Lynch the word if she helps HilLIARy now ... when the AF1 becomes Broom Stick 1 Lynch will get a new black robe ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    Slick Willy giving Lynch the word if she helps HilLIARy now ... when the AF1 becomes Broom Stick 1 Lynch will get a new black robe ...

That's a plausible explanation. Just further proof that it was a BIG conflict of interest.

But why would they do this in front of God and everybody?

I'm just hoping and praying that this will wake people up to what we are looking at happening if and when Hillary gets elected and reconsider voting for Trump. If Lynch is put on the court, just imagine who else will join her. And this is something that will haunt us for many years to come. This is not a guess, it's not something that might happen, it's a sure thing if she's elected. If so, just kiss our ass goodbye as we once knew this country.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member

****! If that's the reason, then he's DESPERATE! :rotflmao:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    I'm not watching any video or eyeballing any photos.

I've only got a little hair left as it is.:yikes:
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
    tennmike wrote: »

You know what they say. Once you go..... oh never mind.
    Greg Gutfeld just said on the Five.....Everybody Knows Bill, He Enjoys A Good LAY (pause).........over
    Greg Gutfeld just said on the Five.....Everybody Knows Bill, He Enjoys A Good LAY (pause).........over

Gutfeld cracks me up! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,636 Senior Member

When the plane is a rockin' don't come a knockin'
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov

Gutfeld cracks me up! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Talk about Mutt and Jeff! Once when we were visiting my Nephew at Fort Richardson-Elmendorf Anchorage AK, Clinton and the witch landed there for refueling on their way back from Asia. When they walked down the steps to the tarmac Bill towrd over the Witch by about 3 feet it looked like. Bill is REAL Tall, like 6'4" or 6'5". She looks to be about 4 foot nuthin next to him.
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    Maybe he was pushing to get Hilldbeast indicted...can you imagine being married to that now? At least as pres, he could get some away time.
    Support your local Scouts!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    roadking wrote: »
    Maybe he was pushing to get Hilldbeast indicted...can you imagine being married to that now? At least as pres, he could get some away time.

Which brings up an interesting question. Would she still get Secret Service protection while in prison? That would be a crummy detail for sure!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Which brings up an interesting question. Would she still get Secret Service protection while in prison? That would be a crummy detail for sure!

Solitary confinement, bread and water would be too good for the WITCH .
    Probably if she ever was sent to prison a luxury facility like a condo .........................
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    Rumor has it they are now looking to have her emails sealed for a couple years. I bet this was the deal made on the plane. No telling what they offered her for this concession.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • NJSOGNJSOG Member Posts: 101 Member
    Rub and tug ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Jeeper wrote: »
    Rumor has it they are now looking to have her emails sealed for a couple years.

Won't work- - - -WikiLeaks will have them splattered all over the internet if the fix is in with the DOJ! If not Assange himself, Russia will probably do it.
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    Won't work- - - -WikiLeaks will have them splattered all over the internet if the fix is in with the DOJ! If not Assange himself, Russia will probably do it.
    Jerry

The White House is holding back on the emails. If the Republican leadership allows that they all need impeaching. I think the Obummer administration is withholding evidence. They all need to go to prison. And if Trump somehow manages to pull this off he might just see that that's done.
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 4,092 Senior Member

I bet if you wake up next to Hillary Clinton every morning, Loretta Lynch starts to look like a beauty queen contestant.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Jay wrote: »
    I bet if you wake up next to Hillary Clinton every morning, Loretta Lynch starts to look like a beauty queen contestant.

How do you know that? Did you ask Huma? I'm pretty sure Slick Willy hasn't woken up next to the witch in a couple of decades!
    Jerry
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Jay wrote: »

I bet they don't sleep in the same bed ... or even same room :yikes:
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,636 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    I bet they don't sleep in the same bed ... or even same room :yikes:

Or even the same state
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 4,092 Senior Member
    I don't blame either one of them. I'd prefer she didn't sleep in the same country.......