Another one bites the dust!

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,412 Senior Member
Barney Frank just announced he won't be running for reelection. Guess he can't take the heat! He's probably going to go home and help his butt-buddy run the gay brothel out of their home again! Good riddance!
Jerry
Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Barney Frank just announced he won't be running for reelection. Guess he can't take the heat! He's probably going to go home and help his butt-buddy run the gay brothel out of their home again! Good riddance!
    Jerry

:applause::applause::applause::spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee::rotflmao::rotflmao::up:

Good riddance. He is partially to blame for the housing mess we have today. He also had an affair with a member or guy on the board of directors for Fannie/Freddie or was it Freddy's Fanny (no pun intended, OK yes there is).

I'll stop because these threads always head South. His politics bother me worse than his sexual perversions. Some members get highly upset with MY opinions on the matter.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Jerry

Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saw that on the news yesterday.... Good bye and Good Riddance!!!!!!!!!! Barney said that due to "re-districting" he didn't think he would get re-elected... Well the point is that he won't be back.....Now if we can just get the other 534 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,146 Senior Member
    I'll be happy to just not see his ugly mug on TV anymore. He looks like somebody put a straw in the back of his head and sucked everything out to make his face cave in.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,741 Senior Member
    I'll be happy to just not see his ugly mug on TV anymore. He looks like somebody put a straw in the back of his head and sucked everything out to make his face cave in.

Oh you'll no doubt be seeing far more of him on TV from now on. When these guys "retire" they rarely leave politics, just look at how many former politicians who are now employees of Fox news or MSNBC. More than likely he found himself a better gig than banging his head against a wall in congress and figured it was time to cash in.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,967 Senior Member
    Can't be gone soon enough.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
    Oh you'll no doubt be seeing far more of him on TV from now on. When these guys "retire" they rarely leave politics, just look at how many former politicians who are now employees of Fox news or MSNBC.
    The day the scum-sucking Bawney Fwank goes on FOX News, is the day I stop watching it. He can eat a cow-pie sandwich for all I care.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    No, but he'll probably find a gig on MSNBC or elsewhere. Fox will pick up Cain and a few of the other GOP hopeful's who don't make the cut (Bachmann? Newt?).
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
    No, but he'll probably find a gig on MSNBC or elsewhere. Fox will pick up Cain and a few of the other GOP hopeful's who don't make the cut (Bachmann? Newt?).
    Cain is a millionaire, Bachmann will continue to be a Congresswoman and Newt has a successful business he can return to. What makes you think that GOP has beens will suddenly find themselves working for FOX? The only ex-politician I know of who now works for FOX is Sarah Palin, and she had a degree and experience in TV Journalism.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,412 Senior Member
    How about Mike Huckabee? Former governor of Arkansas, former (and maybe future) presidential candidate, and mediocre bass guitar player! He's got a regular show on Fox. Newt was also under contract to Fox as a "contributor" before he had to cut his ties when he became a candidate. There's really nothing wrong with getting paid to tout the conservative line in between political campaigns, is there?
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    Cain is a millionaire, Bachmann will continue to be a Congresswoman and Newt has a successful business he can return to. What makes you think that GOP has beens will suddenly find themselves working for FOX? The only ex-politician I know of who now works for FOX is Sarah Palin, and she had a degree and experience in TV Journalism.

short list of politicians who have received paychecks from newscorp:
    Evan Bayh, former U.S. senator, Fox News contributor

John Bolton, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, Fox News contributor

Susan Brophy, former deputy assistant to Bill Clinton, News Corp. lobbyist

George W. Bush, former U.S. president, HarperCollins author

Al D’Amato, former U.S. senator, News Corp. lobbyist, Fox News contributor

Lanny Davis, former special counsel to Bill Clinton, Fox News contributor

Viet Dinh, former assistant attorney general, News Corp. board member

Steve Forbes, former Republican candidate in the U.S. presidential primaries, Fox News contributor

Harold Ford Jr., former U.S. congressman, Fox News contributor

Martin Frost, former U.S. congressman, Fox News contributor

Ed Gillespie, former counselor to George W. Bush, News Corp. lobbyist

Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the House, Fox News contributor, HarperCollins author

Rudy Giuliani, former mayor of New York City, News Corp. lobbyist

Chuck Hagel, former U.S. senator, HarperCollins author

Mike Huckabee, former Arkansas governor, Fox News host

Kay Bailey Hutchison, U.S. senator, HarperCollins author

Joel Johnson, former senior adviser to Bill Clinton, News Corp. lobbyist

John Kasich, governor of Ohio, Fox News host

Melinda Katz, former candidate for New York City comptroller, News Corp. lobbyist

Joel Klein, former chancellor of New York City public schools, News Corp. executive

Trent Lott, former U.S. senator, HarperCollins author

Zell Miller former U.S. senator, Fox News contributor

Dee Dee Myers, former White House press secretary, HarperCollins author

Jack Quinn, former chief of staff for Al Gore, News Corp. lobbyist

Sarah Palin, former Alaska governor, Fox News contributor

Dana Perino, former White House press secretary, HarperCollins author

Gregg Rothschild, former congressional senior aide, News Corp. lobbyist

Karl Rove, former senior adviser to George W. Bush, Fox News contributor

Rick Santorum, former U.S. senator, Fox News contributor

Laura Schwartz, former special assistant to Bill Clinton, Fox News contributor

Arlen Specter, former U.S. senator, HarperCollins author

Michael Steele, former chairman of the Republican National Committee, Fox News contributor

George Tenet, former director of the CIA, HarperCollins author

Clarence Thomas, Supreme Court justice, HarperCollins author

Edward C. Wallace, former City Council member-at-large, News Corp. lobbyist

Howard Wolfson, counselor to Michael Bloomberg, News Corp. lobbyist, Fox News contributor

http://nymag.com/news/frank-rich/murdoch-payroll-2011-8/
    -DoctorWho
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    The day the scum-sucking Bawney Fwank goes on FOX News, is the day I stop watching it. He can eat a cow-pie sandwich for all I care.

He has been on Fox and got into a shouting match with Bill O'Riley. Bill went off on him pretty bad. :tooth::beer:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    How about Mike Huckabee? Former governor of Arkansas, former (and maybe future) presidential candidate, and mediocre bass guitar player! He's got a regular show on Fox. Newt was also under contract to Fox as a "contributor" before he had to cut his ties when he became a candidate. There's really nothing wrong with getting paid to tout the conservative line in between political campaigns, is there?
    Jerry
    I forgot about Huckabee, and no there is nothing wrong with it.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    short list of politicians who have received paychecks from newscorp:
    http://nymag.com/news/frank-rich/murdoch-payroll-2011-8/
    I thought you were talking about regulars who are on every day...and I forgot about Huckabee.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    Big Chief wrote: »
    He has been on Fox and got into a shouting match with Bill O'Riley. Bill went off on him pretty bad. :tooth::beer:
    I saw the two interviews with Bawney Fwank....yeah O'Reilly did go off on him pretty good. What I meant was, if he became a regular on there, I wouldn't watch FOX, or a least the segment he was on.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT: