Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Hildabeeotch is at it again- - - - -

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,428 Senior Member
Trashing the police in a speech to the NAACP! Carlos Hathcock, where are you when we need you?
:angry:
Jerry

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Oh that Witch makes me ill..............on a positive note did you see the Honor Guard at the opening ceremony of the Rep Convention in Cleveland.

Old VETs ............especially the last one who could barely walk and stand..........he left his walker at the edge of the stage and had to get it when he left............those guys are Patriotic Americans like we need more of.

God Bless Them :angel2: :angel2: :iwo: :iwo: :usa: :usa:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Hildebeest was just pandering to the crowd in front of her, and it's different for every crowd. She got all emotional at the right times like she was gonna shed a tear. Only way to make her cry is to freeze her bank accounts and put her behind bars.

Loved that honor guard at the Republican convention opening! Those old vets were proud to do that duty. One of them was singing along with the National Anthem, too. :up: They are definitely Patriots! :usa::usa::usa::usa:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,797 Senior Member
    I love it when she's with an all-black audience and tries to speak 'ebonics' to them......:jester:
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I love it when she's with an all-black audience and tries to speak 'ebonics' to them......:jester:

Dat HO be for Mo Foing justz :jester:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!