Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Best writeup of the FBI investigation of Hilary I've read so far

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Little satire is good fer the soul...................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    I wuz wondering where you have been lately and was gonna ask about you.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    The FBI hasn't been the same without a queer transvestite at the helm.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I wuz wondering where you have been lately and was gonna ask about you.

I probably shouldn't be speaking for him, but he's been doing the Vacation Bible School thing, and I think he, his wife, and little boy(that's growing like Johnson grass fertilized with ammonium nitrate) went to The House of Mouse, and did a little vacationing. He's livin' the good life! :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,611 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I probably shouldn't be speaking for him, but he's been doing the Vacation Bible School thing, and I think he, his wife, and little boy(that's growing like Johnson grass fertilized with ammonium nitrate) went to The House of Mouse, and did a little vacationing. He's livin' the good life! :tooth:
    Close. We went to Legoland. Then to Sanibel/Ft. Meyers. Now I'm back at work.
    Overkill is underrated.
    Close. We went to Legoland. Then to Sanibel/Ft. Meyers. Now I'm back at work.

Good sounds like fun.

My childhood was in Fort Myers, you had to take the ferry over to Sanibel/Captiva Island or have a boat to get there before the bridge/causeway was built. Beautiful place.

Hey, Disney didn't hire you for a consultant for the Kong attraction they are building there yet?
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,804 Senior Member
    Comey has seven years left of his ten year term, so if Trump is elected, he will have to either force his resignation, or watch his back for more than six years. I would not want a FBI chief with a track record of protecting my new worst enemy.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,496 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Comey has seven years left of his ten year term, so if Trump is elected, he will have to either force his resignation, or watch his back for more than six years. I would not want a FBI chief with a track record of protecting my new worst enemy.

A newly appointed attorney general can press charges anytime. There is no statute of limitations for treason.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5