Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Another Shooting-but in another place with strict gun laws

snake284snake284 Senior MemberPosts: 22,394 Senior Member
Yep again, this time in **** land, Munich. What? you mean, Germany doesn't have a 2A, and they still have shootings? How can this be?

Our law makers need to be raising a stink anytime we have a terrorist shooting like Orlando and Curious Jorge brings up the subject of ANTI GUN legislation. Germany has a lot more strict Anti Gun legislation:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/hunt-munich-mall-shooting-suspects-181007589.html

OOPS! I stupidly started this thread and another one on the same subject is started already. But what I wanted to bring up here was not so much this new shooting, but the fact that they have strict gun laws in Europe and they still have shootings. Here we seem to have less severe shootings but less strict gun laws.
Daddy, what's an enabler?
Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Replies

• sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Yep again, this time in **** land, Munich. What? you mean, Germany doesn't have a 2A, and they still have shootings? How can this be?

Our law makers need to be raising a stink anytime we have a terrorist shooting like Orlando and Curious Jorge brings up the subject of ANTI GUN legislation. Germany has a lot more strict Anti Gun legislation:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/hunt-munich-mall-shooting-suspects-181007589.html

OOPS! I stupidly started this thread and another one on the same subject is started already. But what I wanted to bring up here was not so much this new shooting, but the fact that they have strict gun laws in Europe and they still have shootings. Here we seem to have less severe shootings but less strict gun laws.
    Europe has welcomed muslim refugees for nearly two decades. When I was in France in 2000 they were everywhere. Their predominant trade was beggar. The only way we can catch up in terrorist mass shootings is to let them all in!