Forget fast and furious, this is the real reason Holder needs to go...

alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior MemberPosts: 8,737 Senior Member
http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2011/11/dylan-ratigan-to-eric-holder-%E2%80%93-a-simple-way-to-prosecute-bank-crimes.html

As many as 5,000 military families have been foreclosed upon in direct violation of the Service Members Civil Relief Act which carries with it a punishment of up to 1 year in jail for every violation. Bank have openly admitting to breaking this law and yet not a single banker has spent a day in jail. Eric Holder needs to go right now and be replaced by someone willing to do his job and prosecute clear crimes against our service men and women.
"Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
-DoctorWho

Replies

• JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    Unreal. Eric Holder needs to be fired and/or prosecuted for a VARIETY of reasons.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,144 Senior Member
    :up: Yeah^^^^^That!
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    And he is starting to get upset by the cries for resignation:

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/29/holder-lashes-out-at-the-daily-caller-while-refusing-to-address-growing-calls-for-his-resignation/

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,049 Senior Member
    The guy is either crooked as a dogs hind leg OR he's completely inept.....possibly both....he's gotta go...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,737 Senior Member
    I lean towards inept, but wouldn't be surprised if crooked. It's clear Obama didn't want him looking to closely into anything that could get any potential donors into hot water.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,407 Senior Member
    He needs to be prosecuted as an accessory to murder. Since his boss will probably skate out of any responsibility, at least we can nail his hide to the wall!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    AG Eric Holder is the worse AG the US has ever had. He has committed more crimes while in office in one hour, than all of us here have committed in 20yrs. Holder believes he is "Above the Law" and so does Odummy and his administration. They need to be taken down and taken down now. Holder has the IQ of an "ICE CUBE" for pete's sake.
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,144 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    The guy is either crooked as a dogs hind leg OR he's completely inept.....possibly both....he's gotta go...
    That scum is as corrupt as they come. He also lobbied Clinton for the Mark Rich pardon.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!