Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

The Official/Unofficial DEM Convention Thread

13»

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Her eyes her eyes get a wicked bulge to them..........................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    The crowd in the auditorium booed a bunch of veterans that were there. SOP for Liberal gutless worms.

She hit on her gun control message with that 'sensible gun control' horse hockey.

Her facial expressions are strained trying to read the teleprompter and work the crowd at the same time. Crazy eyes doesn't quite cover it.

More American flag burning and stomping outside, but none of the lame stream media is reporting on it. And Mexican flags waving inside the auditorium along with a few others. It wouldn't have surprised me to see a few ISIS flags waving, too, seeing as how she facilitated arms sales to supposedly friendly rebels who took those arms and went straight over to ISIS.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Can't wait for Trumps rebuttal.................and especially the debates.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,557 Senior Member
    I'd rather spit wash, dry, and re-roll used toilet paper in a port-a-potty at a chili cook-off in July than watch the DNC for one minute.
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers
  • olesniperolesniper Senior Member Posts: 3,763 Senior Member
    While most of the Bernie delegates are outside, protesting, the DNC has hired "seat fillers" to take their place and chant, applaud, yell, etc., so it looks like the Bernie people are backing Hillary.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bf8_1469684369
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    I could more likely watch a documentary on the Kardashians than endure ten minutes of this hogwash.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    I would rather read Chumley's autobography, or drag my fingernails across a blackboard, or shake hands with Peewee Herman, or get a hair stuck in my throat, or maybe step on a cockroach barefooted, or have the dry heaves.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    olesniper wrote: »
    While most of the Bernie delegates are outside, protesting, the DNC has hired "seat fillers" to take their place and chant, applaud, yell, etc., so it looks like the Bernie people are backing Hillary.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bf8_1469684369

NO way man!!! Not Hillary's bunch. I don't believe it. I mean Hillary is the beacon of trust for this country!!! What? You don't believe me? Just ask Bill!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    The crowd in the auditorium booed a bunch of veterans that were there. SOP for Liberal gutless worms.

She hit on her gun control message with that 'sensible gun control' horse hockey.

Her facial expressions are strained trying to read the teleprompter and work the crowd at the same time. Crazy eyes doesn't quite cover it.

More American flag burning and stomping outside, but none of the lame stream media is reporting on it. And Mexican flags waving inside the auditorium along with a few others. It wouldn't have surprised me to see a few ISIS flags waving, too, seeing as how she facilitated arms sales to supposedly friendly rebels who took those arms and went straight over to ISIS.

They were also having a moment of silence for our fallen Law Enforcement Officers when a bunch of disrespectful Dumb Asses started chanting "Black Lives Matter!" What a bunch of losers.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    The big question is will Hillary give Russia another "reset" button?
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,064 Senior Member
    I'm so confused!! I thought a DNC was some sort of female procedure done at the groinacologist!!
    Well I guess Crooked Hillary/Bubba et al, like to keep the family tradition going for future generations to come.................:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :mad: :mad: :mad: :vomit: :vomit:
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,202 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    The Witch came out in White, Wicked Witch of the North..............if somebody poured water on her she would dissolve!

She is a thief and a liar, stole a lot of Trumps idys...................

I guess flying out on her broom wearing a black pointy hat would be a bit much.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    She hasn't accomplished squat in her career of "Public Service" except stuffing her coffers and dodging the consequences of one scandal after another.........
    VIDEO: CNN Wolf Blitzer drinks wine, dances to celebrate Hillary’s nomination

Checkout the comments/posters at the bottom

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-cnn-wolf-blitzer-drinks-wine-dances-celebrate-hillarys-nomination/
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,194 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    I guess flying out on her broom wearing a black pointy hat would be a bit much.

It would be an insult to real witches everywhere! :roll2:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Fingernails on a chalkboard sound like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, compared to Shrillary's voice! Just listening to a few words from her pie hole set my teeth on edge!
    :vomit:
    Jerry
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,807 Senior Member
    Four days of blather from a pack of blithering, bombastic blowhards.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • kansashunterkansashunter Senior Member Posts: 1,879 Senior Member
    I was really going to try and listen to Hillary last night. I paid no attention to the first few minutes and just when I walked over to where I could hear the tv a thunderstorm blocked the satellite signal. I figured it was a sign and turned it off and went to bed. I did earlier listen to most of Bernies speech, it pushed me a little closer to being able to vote for Trump.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    All pandering to the Far Bottom Left left side of the IQ and income bell curve...

Fixed it for ya! :roll: :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams