Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Trump has them spun up now

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
He is a master at it..............the DEMs are going crazy now even calling his statement about the Russians "Treason".

He stole some of their convention thunder with his news conferences today.

Trump asks Russia to find Clinton’s missing emails

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article92103212.html
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    They think/claim the Russians and Trump are in cahoots and he put them up to hacking (if it was them) the DNCs emails all to distract from what was said in those emails. A REP would be hung out to dry over anything remotely like what was emailed.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I'm waiting for the next email dump from WikiLeaks, and I really don't give a rip who sponsored the hackers. The dummycraps are being spit-roasted over a low fire, and seeing them squirm is more entertaining than binge-watching Jerry Springer reruns!
    Jerry
    Yep, I think it is "Hillarylarious" :tooth: :roll2: :roll2: :roll2:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    They aren't so much pissed off about the sexist, racist, homophobic emails as they are the emails being made public. And trying to blame the Russians for leaking them to Wikileaks. And pointing the finger at Trump and blaming him for making fun of their magnificently spectacular faux pas! It's the best thing to watch in a long time.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Oh yes............and more to come!

Trump is pouring on the Coal (pun intended) going after Pantsuit and broke tradition hittin the campaign trail hard with three appearances/events yesterday alone, unlike in the past that during the other sides convention days. He will especially not let up like Mitt in the final lap before the election.
    I wish Bush/Ted/Kasich would be decent enough to come around now, we get it they are butt-hurt because they lost the primary. After watching Obammy/Bubba and all the rest on TV at the Dem convention only a spiteful **** would wish Pantsuit and an extension of a lot of Obammy's policies for 4 more years on us.

They could do in such a way to keep their foolish pride and self proclaimed "Principles/Ethics" too, if they would. It's dirty pool now.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,202 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I wish Bush/Ted/Kasich would be decent enough to come around now, we get it they are butt-hurt because they lost the primary. After watching Obammy/Bubba and all the rest on TV at the Dem convention only a spiteful **** would wish Pantsuit and an extension of a lot of Obammy's policies for 4 more years on us.

They could do in such a way to keep their foolish pride and self proclaimed "Principles/Ethics" too, if they would. It's dirty pool now.

That's a 2 way street, Chief. Trump could reach out and apologize for his tasteless remarks, or something to that effect.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    I agree, both sides could have done a lot better. An apology or play nice with each other, make-up olive branch extended may help a lot.
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    I knew there was a thousand pound elephant near by. :jester:
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    He was 45 minutes away from me yesterday...and no, I didn't go, but news showed a very large turnout. Surprised at Scanton for that, yet happy to see it.
    Support your local Scouts!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Oh yes............and more to come!

Trump is pouring on the Coal (pun intended) going after Pantsuit and broke tradition hittin the campaign trail hard with three appearances/events yesterday alone, unlike in the past that during the other sides convention days. He will especially not let up like Mitt in the final lap before the election.

THERE! That's what really counts and will get him elected. Hillary will get a bump from all the BS that was said in the convention, but if Trump doesn't let up he will gain it back. And don't forget, he was leading yesterday. Never say no, never give up, never say die! Keep the faith and keep plowing. That's part of the Reason the Donald is a Billionaire.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    That's a 2 way street, Chief. Trump could reach out and apologize for his tasteless remarks, or something to that effect.

I agree. He should. If Ted would have endorsed him he would be up on Hillary a lot more than he is now. You catch more flies with Honey than with Vinegar. That's my only real bitch with the Donald.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    Sounds to me like the Dems are shooting themselves in the foot with their convention. She's taking a negative bounce right now...

From the article linked below:

While Trump built his brand with videos and speeches by his wife and children, the Democrats have been destroying their brand by failing to display American flags at their Convention, failing to honor fallen police officers, while prominently displaying the families of thugs who fought with the police and lost, and failing to mention ISIS and Islamic terrorism, while prominently featuring gun control and climate change, the top issue of concern to only 9.2 percent of Americans.

http://www.conservativehq.com/node/23705

Trump is playing them for the fools they are.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    The vast majority of my friends and associates are very conservative...and are absolutely amazed at how the few liberal leaning folks we know are rabidly supporting Hillary. I just don't get it.
    This is not the country I grew up in.
    Support your local Scouts!
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,194 Senior Member
    roadking wrote: »
    ... rabidly supporting Hillary. I just don't get it.
    I told a couple of my Liberal friends who were bitching about Trump that he's playing the Liberals like a violin - he's getting EXACTLY the response he wants. They didn't get that either...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    The Witch is starting to say the same things now at a rally and last night...........rebuild our infrastructure and military. Trump has been saying that for months roads/bridges/airports are in bad shape and our military is smaller than it has been since WWII...............
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,383 Senior Member
    Hillary rebuild our Military? Does everyone forget how her husband hated and drew down the Armed Forces? They are alike
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    They hate uniforms (military and police), no cops in uniform were allowed on the convention floor except one (2?) I think who made an anti-gun speech. The Witch and Bubba treated them like dirt and wanted them (Marine guards) mostly outta sight in the white house.

Only time they like them around is when it makes them look good politically.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,202 Senior Member
    The Witch is starting to say the same things now at a rally and last night...........rebuild our infrastructure and military. Trump has been saying that for months roads/bridges/airports are in bad shape and our military is smaller than it has been since WWII...............

I'm confused.

Barack and Michelle told the world that this country is in great shape. If I recall correctly, Hillary even made similar statement.

If everything's so great, why do we need to rebuild?
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    I'm confused. If everything's so great, why do we need to rebuild?

Kickbacks, my friend- - - -kickbacks! Defense and construction contractors, (and unions) pay lobbyists to get them fat government contracts, and lobbyists buy politicians! Follow the (taxpayer) money!
    :angry:
    Jerry
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    I told a couple of my Liberal friends who were bitching about Trump that he's playing the Liberals like a violin - he's getting EXACTLY the response he wants. They didn't get that either...
    Marketing 101. Bad publicity is 100% better than no publicity.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    For the same reason so many here are supporting Trump. Both sides have done a great job of making clear to their constituents that not supporting the terrible candidate that they selected will result in the Antichrist being elected and the end of the country as we know it.

Absolutely correct, and completely predictable, with two Democrats running against each other. Anyone who cannot understand why people continue to support Hilary Clinton need only to look at Trump's cheering section. There is very little 'substance' to either campaign - it is plainly and simply an unpopularity contest - both candidates are much more attractive to voters, when they are absent from the public eye. Hilary has been this way for years, but Trump is closing the gap rapidly.
    The difference between Pantsuit and Trump is like night and day to me. Just look at their policies and what both said/the platform themes at the conventions.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    True, for the most part. We know that Hilary and the Democrat Party is a disaster, and that the platform means nothing to her, once the campaign is over. Trump, on the other hand is an unknown. With no record as a politician, we have to accept or reject him based on what he says. In other words, we need to believe that he is not a liar. The evidence supporting that is non-existent, so we have to just hope that he will try to keep some of the promises he is making, and that he actually does have the ability to do it.

It's very hard to be optimistic about simply voting against the worst candidate.
    Even Mitt is coming around............sorta.
  • Savage99Savage99 Member Posts: 43 Member
    Trump seems to be the only one who can win for the more conservative.

The Republican party has nobody else at the moment.
    Get the 'power' or optic that your eye likes!
    When we go to the eye doctor they ask us what lens we like! They have us look through lens's and find what we see best with! Do that with your shooting optics.