Home Main Category Clubhouse

Another takedown today... This one at work!

coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior MemberPosts: 6,626 Senior Member
A dirtbag couple pulled a robbery downtown today, then decided to gas up at our gas station today. I wish I could post the footage from our security system. I'll do my best to describe, but trust me, I won't do it justice! :roll2:

A red Ford Expedition rolls I up to pump #7 (all the way to the right, and on the inside as you look aft the screen). The female dirtbag gets out of the driver's side and walks in to prepay while her idiot boyfriend sits in the passenger seat. As you watch, you can see him change his shirt from a light colored one to a black, looking sleeved one. Just as he finishes that, a county squad pulls up behind, lights flashing. Dirtbag #2 decides at that moment he's got progressing businesses elsewhere, gets out of the vehicle and (very clearly) throws dirtbag #1 a 'hope this works out for you' look as he's does his best imitation of the invisible man...funny part is, they IMMEDIATELY stopped her as she was walking up to the vehicle, but basically watched him walk away. He went around the building, entered the carwash and ran through while a car was being washed. More on this later.

Apparently, sometime between him sauntering away from the truck and his exciting the carwash, some officer decided bee might want to have a chat with this upstanding pillar of the community. It was at this point that #2 kicked things into high gear. He took off across the parking lot toward the store, entering through the main entrance. Once inside, he headed for the east side exit, knocking some things over as he went. For his part, the cop surprised me. Despite the headstart he gave to the skell, and the fact that he CLEARLY knows the shortest route to Dunkin Donuts from any point in town, he gained ground faster than he had a right to. To make a long story somewhat less long, let it suffice to say that the actual takedown was fairly anticlimactic. Running from the PoPo is a lot less fun when they point guns at you. Who knew?

Back to the carwash: As you watch the video, you see dirtbag cut between the gas station and the dumpster enclosure, past a guy who was airing his tires and on into the carwash, all the while holding his pants in the usual 'gangsta' manner, A.K.A. holding onto his junk.

Now, for those of you who have never had the pleasure, let me tell you the inside of automatic carwashes... they are slippery. Too slippery to navigate under the best of conditions, and WAY too slippery to navigate when running from police while holding your junk! The dumb bastard is lucky he didn't get a concussion! :rotflmao: also, wearing really loose pants may seem like a great idea, especially when you need a convenient spot to hide your milk money... you guessed it, money everywhere! Have you ever watched somebody try to pick up money in the middle of an occupied, running carwash? I HIGHLY recommend it! :spittingcoffee::tooth:

The best part? The little Hmong man who was washing his car waited patiently for the carwash to finish, pulled forward, got out and calmly walked around, picking up bills. When be determined there were no more bills to be had, he got back inhis car and left... Not knowing that HE was on camera, along with a VERY clear pic of his licence plate! The even better best part? He came right up to the main store and bought $35 of lottery tickets! He must have figured today was a rucky day! :applause:
"Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
George Carlin

Replies

• gatorgator Senior Member Posts: 1,746 Senior Member
    Funny story......would love to see the video..

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    USMC 80-84
    -96 lbs
  • sakodudesakodude Senior Member Posts: 4,234 Senior Member
    Bet you miss your boring old job don'tcha:silly:

Sako
  • Hondo341Hondo341 Member Posts: 448 Member
    What a world we live in. Scary!
    "People are responsible to play a role in their own safety." Sheriff David Clarke 2016
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    sakodude wrote: »
    Bet you miss your boring old job don'tcha:silly:

Sako

I miss it like the clap.
    George Carlin
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,983 Senior Member
    That's a video worth watching.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Nothing like having a good video record of a stupid attack- - - - -or maybe several of them! I wonder if the cash-grabbing bystander will get a visit from the cops?
    Jerry
    Teach wrote: »
    Nothing like having a good video record of a stupid attack- - - - -or maybe several of them! I wonder if the cash-grabbing bystander will get a visit from the cops?
    Jerry

Apparently, it had already happened by the time I had posted last night. He told the cops he "never saw" the thug run through and that he was holding the money for the police because he knew they had seen him pick it up. They didn't, and from his efforts, it was clear he was trying to keep it that way. There's no way to prove that, so they let him 'turn in' the money to them. What was left of it, anyway.
    George Carlin
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    :spittingcoffee: There's a reason they're called dumb crooks! Very few would qualify as MENSA candidates! :rotflmao:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    tennmike wrote: »
    :spittingcoffee: There's a reason they're called dumb crooks! Very few would qualify as MENSA candidates! :rotflmao:

Truth
    George Carlin
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,090 Senior Member
    Did they add Money Laundering charges to the doofus that ran thru the car wash?
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Too bad that he wasn't caught by one of those big brushes and flung into a wall at warp speed. Or better yet, got hung up on a car and the brush acting like a cat 'o' 1,000 tails giving him the beating he deserved. He needed a good spankin'!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    tennmike wrote: »
    Too bad that he wasn't caught by one of those big brushes and flung into a wall at warp speed. Or better yet, got hung up on a car and the brush acting like a cat 'o' 1,000 tails giving him the beating he deserved. He needed a good spankin'!

That would have likely resulted in a lawsuit that our lawyers would have quickly settled with a lump sum. The brushes are supposed to stop when something like this happens. They didn't. I'm glad he got through okay, I don't want my ESOT to take another hit from some money grubbing dirtbag. Guess what I'm going to be checking out tomorrow some time?

Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind seeing him get a little rotating brush justice... think they'll let him out so we can try again? :devil:
    George Carlin
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Somebody needs to be a guinea pig, and he's experienced! Maybe the cops will let him out for a little "work release"! Just keep him on a short leash!
    :devil:
    Jerry