Home Main Category Clubhouse

What's for supper?

Elk creekElk creek Senior MemberPosts: 6,732 Senior Member
For openers, a low country boil. Corn, sausage, spuds, onion and shrimp. Ice cold Great Lakes Octoberfest beer and the inlaws. Good times! So, what you havin'
Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.

Replies

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,404 Senior Member
    Grilled jalapeño pork sausages with sautéed onions and peppers. Too late for pics... It's gone
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Elk creekElk creek Senior Member Posts: 6,732 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    Grilled jalapeño pork sausages with sautéed onions and peppers. Too late for pics... It's gone
    Day-um! That sounds awesome!
    Aim higher, or get a bigger gun.
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,824 Senior Member
    Homemade tacos.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,653 Senior Member
    I made red beans, with sausage, rice and a pan of cornbread. Already gone
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,267 Senior Member
    Sketty, garlic bread, and a salad.................

Had chicken & dumplings Saturday. Pork roast and sauerkraut Sunday...............
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,381 Senior Member
    Wife flattened out some chicken breasts and rolled them around cappocolo and cheese, smashed taters on the side.
    All gone so no pic available
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,304 Senior Member
    A bologna and tomato sandwich...I'm tearing out the kitchen floor (linoleum) and all the carpet in the house....I'll be eating out for the next week....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Hondo341Hondo341 Member Posts: 448 Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »

Don't want to see how it comes out.........if'n ya get my drift.
    "People are responsible to play a role in their own safety." Sheriff David Clarke 2016
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,404 Senior Member
    Hondo341 wrote: »
    Don't want to see how it comes out.........if'n ya get my drift.

Come on, Ice Cream!
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Burgers. Onions, mushrooms, mayo, mustard.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • wddodgewddodge Senior Member Posts: 1,125 Senior Member
    The wife went on a shopping trip today and came home with a Crave Case of White Castle cheeseburgers. This is proof of what happens when you treat a good woman right!!

Denny
    Participating in a gun buy back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.... Clint Eastwood
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Oh, and Pierre, they're not the same. Dinner is an afternoon repast, while supper is the evening meal.

Damn Yankee...
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 4,981 Senior Member
    Seared Ahi Tuna and Fresh fried Oysters.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,092 Senior Member
    Rack of ribs the wife smoked on Monday, $1.99 a pound at Target and got an extra 10% off from some Target app thingy, tasted pretty good.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,304 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    It goes
    Breakfast= morning
    Lunch= mid day.
    Dinner/supper =Interchangeable for the evening meal.

You live too far south and too far west to believe that...Dinner comes at nid-day...Supper is the evening meal...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    I had a couple of small chuck-eye steaks, baked potato, and roasted beets. I have actually learned to like the beets, and they are so damn healthy it's ridiculous. The chuck-eye steaks are a poor man's rib-eye, and cost about the same as round steak - a great deal when you can find them.