Home Main Category Clubhouse

Dog stabs woman...

CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior MemberPosts: 5,486 Senior Member
...husband investigated (and cleared) for domestic violence.

http://www.thetruthaboutknives.com/2016/09/man-bites-dog-no-dog-stabs-woman/
When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

Replies

• SmileySmiley Member Posts: 201 Member
    When he wants his Milk Bone, he means now! :jester:
  • Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior Member Posts: 2,031 Senior Member
    Now listen lady, when I say I want my snack I want it now. Betcha I got your attention now moving forward!

Sometimes you just can't make this stuff up!
    Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,127 Senior Member
    She had it coming.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    A Chessie is dangerous enough without any weapons involved- - - - -those mutts are as hyper as a Tasmanian Devil with a 32-ounce Starbucks onboard!
    Jerry
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Cheesies are the highest rung on the retriever ladder when it comes to discipline. You train a Golden with love, Lab with food and Chessie with a firm hand. In general every Lab I have owned have been lazy loveables except when they seen a shotgun then most are all business. The Chessie I owned years back was far from that. She'd play tag with anybody ... even my wife's cat. She'd hide and jump out to scare you when you came home. They are great dogs but you better watch out for them cause they do have a will stronger than most any retriever.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,607 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    She had it coming.

They all do
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,288 Senior Member
    Dogs have shot a few people over the years. Now they are resorting to knifing them. The world has sho' nuff gone bonkers!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,634 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Dogs have shot a few people over the years. Now they are resorting to knifing them. The world has sho' nuff gone bonkers!

Yep, my neighbor's dachshund tried to shoot a guy once right through the cab of his truck
    he missed.
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,419 Senior Member
    The husband avoided a world of crap by being in line at the DMV, how ironic.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11