Home Main Category General Firearms

10mm carbine!! (KRISS vector)

bullsi1911bullsi1911 ModeratorPosts: 11,156 Senior Member
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/09/22/breaking-kriss-usa-gen-ii-vector-10mm/

Well, looks like we have at least one option, even though it is uglier that pretty much any gun on the market. And it uses Glock magazines
To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
-Mikhail Kalashnikov

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,096 Senior Member
    MechTech also offers their CCU (carbine conversion unit) in 10mm for 1911, Glock and XD frames
    http://mechtechsys.com/
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,742 Senior Member
    Want...
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    Just Right Cabine makes a 10mm.
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Kriss pistol in 10mm + $200 stamp = sweet SBR :drool:

ETA ... it comes in a factory SBR :drool:
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    BAMAAK wrote: »
    Just Right Cabine makes a 10mm.
    Looking at their website, I'm not seeing a 10mm offered. Just 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP and some in 357Sig :uhm:

From their FAQ
    Q: When will you offer the JR Carbine in 10mm? The JR Carbine is a direct-blowback design. The bolt is entirely inertial and does not lock when in battery, and the barrel breech does not depress upon firing, so there is no mechanical action to absorb some of the recoil energy as there is in the Glock, for example.When the gun is fired the bolt's mass is not enough by itself to sufficiently slow the bolt's recoil, even when using the standard AR-15 aluminum buffer with its own internal sliding weights. In order to adequately slow the JR Carbine's bolt down the bolt in the JR Carbine it has a solid steel buffer to augment the mass of the bolt. Our buffer is significantly heavier than the standard AR-15 aluminum buffer, and is sufficient for the energies developed by the 9mm, 40 S&W. and 45 ACP.
    http://www.justrightcarbines.com/FAQs.html
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Meh. Not sure what their pistol offers, other than something bigger, heavier and clunkier than a G20 or G40. I guess if you want to SBR it, but as NCF said, they already have one.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • BAMAAKBAMAAK Senior Member Posts: 4,484 Senior Member
    My mistake, it's Aero that came out with one. Olympic makes one also, I fondled one at a gun show a while back
    "He only earns his freedom and his life Who takes them every day by storm."

-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German writer and politician
    BAMAAK wrote: »
    My mistake, it's Aero that came out with one. Olympic makes one also.
    :up: :beer:

• ArmoredmanArmoredman Member Posts: 362 Member
    That is one incredibly ugly pistol - wonder which movie it will appear in first? OTOH, I have always said 10mm is a subgun round waiting to take over the world.:guns:
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    You gotta catch them when they are in stock....but eventually, I WILL have two of these. A small frame in 9mm and a large frame in .45acp.....but they work for 10mm as well.

https://www.quartercircle10.com/product-category/qcircle10-barrels-lower-receivers/

9mm%20ar.jpg