Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Are you going to watch the debate(circus) tonight?

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 22,382 Senior Member
I'm going to TRY too. Not positive I'll be able to stomach all of it though
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Watching tonight's "circus"? 28 votes

Yes
46% 13 votes
No
32% 9 votes
Maybe
21% 6 votes

Replies

• roadkingroadking Senior Member Posts: 3,056 Senior Member
    Well, we don't have TV, but wife found it will be streaming on youtube.

I'll keep an ear on it, but really will only be waiting to hear the ambulance sirens for the hag. Sorry, that's how I feel...don't think I could stand watch 90 minutes of her on the screen.

Besides...making more jerky in the "meat cave"...LOL! Local radio will also be streaming it, hence, the "ear on it".
    Support your local Scouts!
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Im going to try to listen to it. Watching is not an option for me.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,382 Senior Member
    Watching the early, local 4pm news, they're saying the "line" is that this debate will have a viewership to rival a super bowl :yikes:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 5,009 Senior Member
    No !!

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Yes, I plan to. The pre-debate hype is disgusting. Ratings Ratings Ratings
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Hondo341Hondo341 Member Posts: 448 Member
    I heard an estimation of 100,000,000 will watch. I will be one of them.
    "People are responsible to play a role in their own safety." Sheriff David Clarke 2016
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,671 Senior Member
    Going to dance class, no TV anyways. Don't care, don't think I could stomach it.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 8,275 Senior Member
    Don't know if I can stand any of it for very long! MNF will be calling!
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    Don't know if I can stand any of it for very long! MNF will be calling!

Falcons vs Saints..................don't care much fer either....much like what some say about both candidates :yikes: :tooth: :roll2: :roll2:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,673 Senior Member
    Kinda like going to a car race in hopes of seeing a wreck....brought in a bucket and set it by the chair in case I need to upchuck,,,, It would make my evening if they carried her out on an ambulance cot...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,865 Senior Member
    Wife and I will be watching, and I hope Trump kicks the hags' ****
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    Nope. No interest whatsoever.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,004 Senior Member
    Might be fun for awhile.

I want to see is she short circuits on TV.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,382 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    Kinda like going to a car race in hopes of seeing a wreck....brought in a bucket and set it by the chair in case I need to upchuck,,,, It would make my evening if they carried her out on an ambulance cot...
    NN wrote: »
    I want to see if she short circuits on TV.
    :agree: :that:

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,271 Senior Member
    Yes, I will be watching it................cos I am getting paid to do it.

I answered an internet invitation for Non US citizens who had no ties to any political party in the USA. They emailed me back to explain that with the bias in the 5th estate, they wanted people who 'had no dog' in this fight to give an unbiased opinion on who wins.

I am looking forward to hearing a calm logical and courteous Mrs Clinton debating the issues with that jumped up brash stupid 'full of crap' guy called Donald something or other.

The cheque arrived in yesterdays mail. The only thing is that it was signed by someone on behalf of the DNC and I don't know of that organization. They also gave me instructions on what type of language to use when describing the lovely talented and honest Mrs Clinton as opposed to that lying braggart Donald something or other.

Only problem I have is that the cheque was dishonoured by my bank..............so I emailed the DNC and they told me to present it after my unbiased opinion had been posted up on their website and it would go through.

Its an easy $500 for just sitting in front of the tv.............
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • bhl2506bhl2506 Senior Member Posts: 1,989 Senior Member
    Not a chance! Can't stand looking a that hag let alone hearing her voice.:vomit:
    Refusing to conform to the left wing mantra of political correctness by insisting on telling the truth does not make you a loud mouth.
    Since it already happened where you live..............who "Won"?
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,271 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Since it already happened where you live..............who "Won"?

Cant tell you cos of the STC. The last time I breached it, you guys elected Obama ............for the second time!
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member
    I went with 'maybe'.

I should. It's likely that I need to... but I just don't want to.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,992 Senior Member
    For me a must watch event.

Even if it is like going to a NASCAR race waiting for a wreck.

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Yep going to watch for the entertainment aspect. I believe they will both melt down, and it will be fun to watch fanboys on both side try to spin how their horse was great, and the other one was awfull.:popcorn:
  • RocketmanRocketman Banned Posts: 1,118 Senior Member
    She's just talking feel good BS. Trump is getting pissed but he's at least giving answers. I believe she also tried to advertise her book :uhm:
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Lester Holt might as well go home- - - - - -he lost control of the situation in the first 10 minutes!
    :rotflmao:
    Jerry
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    This is everything I thought it would be. One of these two children will be the chief executive of our country. Absolutely pathetic.
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,890 Senior Member
    c16712c97d890857d8df8022c83eb941.jpg

This makes it hurt a bit less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    She's beginning to sound a little shrill and desperate- - - - -trying to goad him into a blowup and it isn't working.
    Jerry
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Well, that was different! Trump got under her skin pretty good. Lester Holt reminded me of Sister Mary Oliphant in the Cheech and **** skit. Class, class, CLASS! SHUT UP! Thank you! :rotflmao:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • AntonioAntonio Senior Member Posts: 2,986 Senior Member
    Wasn't planning to do so but coincidentally listened to the last 10 minutes or so of it in the car while going home from work; unfortunately local radio stations that aired it used a translator that was as capable as the hand signs language interpreter from Mandela´s memorial :angry:, so hard to grab something coherent from the poorly dubbed audio. Anyway, it was plain obvious that both the translator, the local radio host and the bunch of invited "experts" were one-sided with Clinton, chatting and making comments when The Donald was talking.

To me this was a plain publicity stunt staged to please the media; those already decided to vote for either of them won't change their opinion (And in many stances even hate) for what the other candidate can say. "Experts" were constantly mentioning the Kennedy-Nixon debate and how Jack was able to turn the tables on among the undecided crowd, but that was 50 years ago in the age of mass media captive audience, when compared to nowadays, candidates had relatively little "air time" and no instant and constant feedback of what they plan (Or at least so they say) to do if becoming POTUS.

Anyway, it was funny to hear the apocalyptic theories of the local "liberal talking heads" if Trump eventually becomes President, and all the excuses they gave for Hillary's behavior in this administration. Would love to see their faces if things don't turn the way they'd like and predict!