Home Main Category General Firearms

Need the wisdom of the forum.

2»

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    Oh wait. The level of enabling in this forum is astronomical! We all live vicariously through each other...

Actually, I saw this thread differently from the usual. There was a much lower level of enablement. Most everybody here, with the exception of two or three, recommended to just keep using his single stage press. WOW! I mean just WOW!!! We need to archive this thread and look back on it just to remind us we can actually be helpful without making somebody spend money!!!

:jester:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,663 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    We need to archive this thread and look back on it just to remind us we can actually be helpful without making somebody spend money!!!
    :jester:

In that case, we as a forum have failed... :jester:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,152 Senior Member
    That's what I got out of it. He basically just wanted to know if it would be practical or if he would gain anything worth while out of getting a progressive loader.

He asked if he would save money with a progressive. I guess I should be clearer- in my view, no.
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    In that case, we as a forum have failed... :jester:

Hahahahahahaha! Yeah, I guess we have.....Oh well, but we saved the guy some money and he feels better about it all.

Enablement should never be our primary goal, but I mean if it helps a problem and we can do it where the victim doesn't notice, why not? This time was truly an exception.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,663 Senior Member
    Hahahahahahaha! Yeah, I guess we have.....Oh well, but we saved the guy some money and he feels better about it all.

Enablement should always be our primary goal, but I mean if it helps a problem and we can do it where the victim doesn't notice, why not? This time was truly an exception.

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

FIFY
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."