Home Main Category Personal Defense

Here you go BigChief

CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior MemberPosts: 12,940 Senior Member
I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11

Replies

• knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,392 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Over $1,000!!!!!!!!! They must be smoking crack laced with LSD!!!
    fify
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Okay, leaving Taurus out of it at first ... that revolver's MSRP is $560 with a street price of say $450. Where in the hell does the rest of the $600 go? That "kit" price thing is a bigger joke than that "team of industry experts" that "selected the premium components that outfit this kit".
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Must be a high impact/float-able case, cause that turd of a revolver they put inside sure ain't worth much :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 12,940 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Must be a high impact/float-able case, cause that turd of a revolver they put inside sure ain't worth much :tooth:

That must be it, doubles as a flotation device:roll2:
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,614 Senior Member
    All the crap in that case ain't worth but (maybe) $500, and I think that's being generous. The knife id's the best part off that kit, and it's MSRP is $69!
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,968 Senior Member
    B, b, bu, but it comes with no less than SIX double-A batteries! Probably the finest "Hecho En China" they could find!!!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    It's the paracord. That stuff is hard to come by.:roll: i really hope no one has bought one of those, but I know I am wrong.
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,614 Senior Member
    It's the paracord. That stuff is hard to come by.:roll: i really hope no one has bought one of those, but I know I am wrong.

This. The only saving grace for this package is at least the revolver isn't their Judge model. Somebody else posted on another thread that having the paracord would at least allow for using the pistol as a fairly effective flail! :jester:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,931 Senior Member
    coolgunguy wrote: »
    This. The only saving grace for this package is at least the revolver isn't their Judge model. Somebody else posted on another thread that having the paracord would at least allow for using the pistol as a fairly effective flail! :jester:

Ya beat me to it!! I was hoping the Judge would be an option!!