Do you see a girl's head or an old man's face?

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Do you see a girl's head or an old man's face? The optical illusion that reveals secrets about your personality.

I saw the girl's head at first look. Click on link to see what they say about what you see.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3854638/Do-girl-s-head-old-man-s-face-optical-illusion-reveals-secrets-personality.html

[IMG][/img]opticalillusion_zps2okfpcky.jpg
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    I see an old fart in need of a hobby.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,552 Senior Member
    Saw the girl

I call bull on the psycobabble though. I am far from impulsive, and I gotta have a plan. I figure I am 3 and 4 on the first image, and 1,2,3 on the second. Not 4, it doesnt have to be perfect, just as near right as possible given the tools and materials at hand.

I think I just like girls.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,552 Senior Member
    shush wrote: »
    I see an old fart in need of a hobby.

Searching the female side of the web for stuff to post on a gun MB is a hobby.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    Searching the female side of the web for stuff to post on a gun MB is a hobby.

That all started when he bought the Subaru.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,195 Senior Member
    Lesbaru.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 19,889 Senior Member
    Saw the girl

I call bull on the psycobabble though. I am far from impulsive, and I gotta have a plan.

:agree::that:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    On the front page of the Daily Mail online, British paper. So I clicked on it.............went to Femail................my tender side :jester:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Big Chief wrote: »
    So I clicked on it.............went to Femail................my tender side :jester:

You clicked on it?

Right!

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

shush wrote: »
    You clicked on it?

Right!

Sure I did, trying to avoid all the vulgar stuff in y'all s paper front page that might distract me.....................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
    Sure I did, trying to avoid all the vulgar stuff in y'all s paper front page that might distract me.....................

It is not compulsory reading matter.

"Don't Look at the pictures, Ethel!"

But it's too late, she'd already been incensed.

Yep, this forum is one of my hobbys like everyone else on here or should it be called a firearms-centric focus group with evolving, expanding satellite topics of discussion................................
    ............. a firearms-centric focus group with with evolving, expanding satellite topics of discussion................................

Cool!

I have always wanted to be part of one of does.

Lesbaru.

Ain't had any lick my tail pipe yet :jester:
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    I saw a bowl of ice cream with Hershey's syrup. :jester:
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,987 Senior Member
    Do you see a girl's head or an old man's face? The optical illusion that reveals secrets about your personality.

I saw the girl's head at first look. Click on link to see what they say about what you see.

http://www.dail38/Do-girl-s-head-old-man-s-face-optical-illusion-reveals-secrets-personality.html

[IMG][/img][IMG]http://i898.photolillusion_zps2okfpcky.jpg[/IMG]
    I see both and I do not believe what they say!
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
    NN wrote: »
    I see both ...........

The heads and the ice cream?

cpj wrote: »
    I see an old man who ate a baby that's now grown up and tying to escape

Where is Buffy the trainee psychologist, when he is most needed.

Or two men in white coats perchance.

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,190 Senior Member
    I saw both simultaneously. But then I'm an optimistic pessimist. I see things as how they could be (optimist), but know that there's too many anus chapeaus with the intelligence of jellyfish (pessimist) to make it work. :roll2: :tooth:
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.