Marxism in America,,,Its comming!!!!

robert38-55robert38-55 Senior MemberPosts: 3,621 Senior Member
Here is a pretty interesting video I don't know if its been posted here before or not but never the less something to think about!!!

This is bone chilling and 52% of the voters did this to us by electing Obama. If you can't play this on your computer (picture and sound) then send it to someone who can play it and go watch it with them!

http://www.morningstartv.com/oak-initiative/marxism-america
"It is what it is":usa:

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    It already came to America :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

[IMG][/img]grouchomarx6.jpg
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    It already came to America :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

[IMG][/img]grouchomarx6.jpg

You Crack me up Big Chief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll2::roll2::rotflmao::spittingcoffee:
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    That was so cool Big Chief:roll2::cool:
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    Big Chief, there were four of them. Top to bottom, Chico, Harpo, Groucho, and Zeppo.
    452px-Marx_Brothers_1931.jpg
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Big Chief, there were four of them. Top to bottom, Chico, Harpo, Groucho, and Zeppo.
    452px-Marx_Brothers_1931.jpg

Yes, I know but Groucho always comes to mind to me first.

I dig Lennon too, John not Vladimir Lenin!:rotflmao:

[IMG][/img]untitledbmpJL.jpg

[IMG][/img]Lenin.jpg
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,105 Senior Member
    That guy is 100% right.....it may already be too late. If we can't change the Whitehouse and the Senate next year, it will be too late.:angry:

Back in....Back in....Back in the U.S.S.R.
    :fan:
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Marxism is already all over the USA. It has it's roots deeply embedded in the health care insurance system where premium costs continue to skyrocket while benefits are cut because the insurance companies and the lawyers are constantly sucking off the system while everyone that pays a premium is paying the bill for everyone that gets sick. Communism at it's best!!!

It's also alive and well in the Welfare System, hell that does not need discussing at all. AND it's thriving in the College level education system where "poor" folks get free education, grants and loans while those of us that work for a living have to pay more than our fair share to subsidize this when we pay tuition for ourselves and kids.

It's beautifully expressed in the requirements that corporations have to have quotas of ethnic employees regardless of their level of competency. And its flowers are blooming in the Small Business Administration where minorities and "poor" folks get preferential treatment for business loans etc.

Let's face it no matter who gets to rule us next the system is too far gone to fix because we have been asleep at the wheel way to long...

Very well said Wambli. Very well said.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Marxism is already all over the USA. It has it's roots deeply embedded in the health care insurance system where premium costs continue to skyrocket while benefits are cut because the insurance companies and the lawyers are constantly sucking off the system while everyone that pays a premium is paying the bill for everyone that gets sick. Communism at it's best!!!

It's also alive and well in the Welfare System, hell that does not need discussing at all. AND it's thriving in the College level education system where "poor" folks get free education, grants and loans while those of us that work for a living have to pay more than our fair share to subsidize this when we pay tuition for ourselves and kids.

It's beautifully expressed in the requirements that corporations have to have quotas of ethnic employees regardless of their level of competency. And its flowers are blooming in the Small Business Administration where minorities and "poor" folks get preferential treatment for business loans etc.

Let's face it no matter who gets to rule us next the system is too far gone to fix because we have been asleep at the wheel way to long...

:that::agree: Right on Wambli Ska and I especially agree with ya about Marxism thriving in the College level education system, not only "poor" folks get free education ( I have been enrolled in NMSU got one more year) and I also see this in a lot of the Instructors/professors, especially when they hand out the assignments
    especially in the English classes, I can tell by what we have to read and write about....
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    Marxism boiled down.
    The old, "From each according to his abilities; to each according to his needs" mantra. Translation: We'll put you to work where we want you, work you like a borrowed mule, and, like mushrooms, keep you in the dark and feed you horse poop. If you get sick, you're on your own, unless you are a member of the Politiboro. Politiboro gets the good food; the proletariat gets the leavings. Food and medicine will be strictly rationed; if you're hungry, tough luck; if you're sick and need medicine, well, been nice knowing ya! You own nothing; the state owns everything; share and share alike, except for the Politiboro; they're special.

Marxism, and communism in general, have been on the rise for as far back as the administration of FDR during WWII. Easy to get the weak minded to follow that garbage. Sounds pretty good in theory, but has failed miserably. Easy to sell people on the theory that they will get something for nothing. But there is always some new shyster coming up with a new wrinkle that is just guaranteed to work, and is put forth under a new name, like the Progressive Movement(which really isn't new), which more closely resembles a loose bowel movement than anything else.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Thats good tennmike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like what your wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to study and memorize that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lightkeeperlightkeeper Member Posts: 168 Member
    Diito Guys!!! The Marx Brothers Are among my favs.