Home Main Category Personal Defense

Interesting shooting

Gene LGene L Senior MemberPosts: 11,864 Senior Member
Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.

Replies

• tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Looks good to me, for whatever that's worth. Those cops are lucky he was not carrying tbat thing chambered. Lookes like he had to chamber a round before he fired.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,968 Senior Member
    Wow - that went south real suddenly!
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • pjames777pjames777 Senior Member Posts: 1,421 Senior Member
    Well, at least he'll be off probation for the DUI by the time he's released for Attempted murder and Felony assault on a Police Officer.
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 11,147 Senior Member
    Goes to show just how quick things can go bad for our men and woman in blue
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 11,864 Senior Member
    He's off probation forever. He's dusted.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,968 Senior Member
    What will they do with all the money they saved?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,395 Senior Member
    Looks good to me. Fleeing is fine as long as you can articulate that he presented a clear danger to the public at large if he escaped.

Wonder what goes into someone's head thinking that's the appropriate end to a traffic offense?
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Gene L wrote: »
    He's off probation forever. He's dusted.

http://5newsonline.com/2016/10/18/prosecutor-springdale-officers-justified-in-shooting-suspect-who-shot-at-them/

Yep, no charges against cops...justified shoot by DA.

I wonder if the BG was black would it have went to a grand jury because................way things are in our country........headline....black man shot in the back by police.............

Also, just an observation..........them Cops looked like they were all Lard Asses..............I mean every one looks like they need to shed some blubber............... maybe they workout a lot, they did their job though.

Just sayin....................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Not knocking heavyweight cops long as they can pass their physical fitness requirements for their departments.

I saw a lot of good soldiers get put out of the Army for being overweight even though they were in great shape and could do their jobs and pass the PT tests, .........I can see it if they were too fat to get into a tank hatch and couldn't get into confined spaces to do their job or held their teammates back waiting on them.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • gunwalkergunwalker Member Posts: 479 Member
    Thanks for sharing Gene. I pray every day for the safety of our officers.
    We do not view the world as it is, but as we perceive it to be.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,713 Senior Member
    Looks good to me, for whatever that's worth. Those cops are lucky he was not carrying tbat thing chambered. Lookes like he had to chamber a round before he fired.

That and his decision to run.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »
    That and his decision to run.

This as well. If he had pursued his attack with purpose it might have gone the other way for the officers.
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 11,864 Senior Member
    I wonder how many rounds were fired, both from the BG and the cops. Sounded like a lot.

I think that's an instinct when you're getting shot at.