Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Obama Betrays America in MASSIVE Move Before He Leaves Office, Media is Silent

NomadacNomadac Senior MemberPosts: 902 Senior Member
Obama Betrays America in MASSIVE Move Before He Leaves Office, Media is Silent.
http://www.angrypatriotmovement.com/obama-betrays-american-safety/

Is it any wonder how dishonest Obama is to the Trump and the American people?

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,985 Senior Member
    Do they still shoot traitors?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    Sensationalism much? How has this changed what he has been doing his entire presidency? Nothing new here.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,244 Senior Member
    Sorry, I can't read it. A pop up comes on where I either have to click that I support Trump or that I support Clinton in order to read the content. Any site that has something that stupid pop up can't have anything intelligent to say.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    The Border Patrol has been catching a lot of Muslims from the sandbox down on the border. Obama just helpin' his brother Muslims avoid being caught.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Sorry, I can't read it. A pop up comes on where I either have to click that I support Trump or that I support Clinton in order to read the content. Any site that has something that stupid pop up can't have anything intelligent to say.

My pop up asks if Hillary should be arrested. :jester:
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    Do they still shoot traitors?

I thought traitors were hanged. It'd be tough getting a noose over those ears however.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Also, on this subject, the wall vs. the fence thing. I think an electric fence made of 1" dia. cable and electrified with 6.9 KV would probably be the cheapest way to go. Climb that! :up:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,126 Senior Member
    Just click Trump, then when they ask for an e-mail click the X in the corner.
  • NomadacNomadac Senior Member Posts: 902 Senior Member
    Strange I just clicked on it and did not get any popup.