Home Main Category Clubhouse

Looks like gekko45 got himself robbed

tubabucknuttubabucknut BannedPosts: 3,520 Senior Member

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I think I saw them featured on Prepper Reality show a few years ago, maybe not, some like them.

Sucks when anyone's guns get stolen. They should have made Preparations against theft.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    "We were ready for a war" lmao

The report said five shotguns, one high-powered rifle, and a pellet gun were stolen.

Sounds more like a Fudd collection, not a prepper cache.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    The report said five shotguns, one high-powered rifle, and a pellet gun were stolen.

Boy Howdy, I thought you guys had some gun savvy.............the pellet rifle is fer eye shots to the brain to take out sentries when they go to raid other prepper facilities. :tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member

Amateur Fudd ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,626 Senior Member

Dude... they took a bug-out bag too. It had machetes in it.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
    coolgunguy wrote: »

And a $1000 in ammo. A bug out bag is supposed to be portable. :uhm:
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Ive never heard of this person.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • tubabucknuttubabucknut Banned Posts: 3,520 Senior Member
    early wrote: »

You have missed out in life, or are very fortunate depending on your point of view.

Exactly what I thought, and the bugout bag made me laugh. Didn't gekko plan on about five long guns with various ammo in his drag bag?
    coolgunguy wrote: »

Five of them. All condors. For reals.

It does suck they got robbed and guns are out though.
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,403 Senior Member
    Five people asleep in the house when the break in happened? For one, they need a dog. Two, seems the thief knew where he going (basement). Inside job?
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    An arsenal of weapons and war ready, please. Some folks are just dumber than a bag of rocks.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
    Exactly what I thought, and the bugout bag made me laugh. Didn't gekko plan on about five long guns with various ammo in his drag bag?

Yeah the bug out bag was hilarious. I don't remember gekko's BOB, but 5 long guns, in various calibers is stupid.

A proper BOB is a backpack: One semi-auto long gun (carried), two pistols, extra loaded mags for all, and all in common calibers. Also FAK, fire, dried food, and water (water filter).

Damn rookies.

Adam J. McCleod

jbp-ohio wrote: »
    Inside job?

Exactly what I was thinking. One of the other prepper crew members...

Adam J. McCleod

Exactly what I was thinking. One of the other prepper crew members...

Most likely. He will show his new machettes at the next group meeting.
  • RocketmanRocketman Banned Posts: 1,118 Senior Member
    early wrote: »

I hadn't either until I just did a google search. I haven't laughed my ass off like that in a long time. Was that on this forum??? What's the chance of that, two guys? Mall ninjas? Hahahaha lmmfao.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    Gekko45 is great entertainment.

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Here's a thought - if you're "preppers" and "ready for war," maybe remember to lock your doors at night and keep your guns in something a little more secure than a china cabinet.

Just a suggestion.
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,188 Senior Member
    Damn rookies.
    Yep. Advertising that you are a "prepper" isn't exactly a smart thing to do either. Nothing like advertising you got a huge stockpile of crap to steal.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
    Buford wrote: »

Thanks for the link!
    Gecko45 wrote:

Last year I made the decision to trust my life on the street to Second Chance body armor. I got the level IIa because it stops the most rounds. plus I got the Trauma Plate for the front.

What scares me is that, although I can fit an extra trauma plate in the front, I cannot fit a second one in back. As of late I have taken to duct-taping a second trauma plate to the area of my back where the heart and vital organs are located. Then I put my vest on.

Adam J. McCleod

• JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,617 Senior Member
    Sounds as if they were more ready to go squirrel hunting.....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    "Guns?- - - - -What guns?- - - - - They got stolen!" Stupid like a fox, maybe? Based on the video, somehow
    I doubt that possibility!
    Jerry
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Buford wrote: »

:yikes:
    Eeeeghast!

Didn't a beverage company have jingle for these folks. Im a prepper, he's a prepper, wouldn't you like to be a prepper too?
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 24,595 Senior Member
    Uh, you start by LOCKING YOUR DOOR!!!!!

The neighborhood looks a bit sketchy anyway, but lock your darn door! Jeez...
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."