Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Mayor Bloomberg slams Craigslist for "So Called Shady Gun Deals"

robert38-55robert38-55 Senior MemberPosts: 3,621 Senior Member
Sounds like Mayor Bloomberg is claiming that the so called "Gun Show loop holes" (which they ain't no such thing) has found its way onto craigslist....

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/mayor-bloomberg-slams-craigslist-shady-gun-sales-article-1.991704?localLinksEnabled=false
"It is what it is":usa:

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,912 Senior Member
    The only "guns" I can find on craigslist in the Orlando area are the paint and nail type. I don't know if this is Florida only.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,095 Senior Member
    Glad I don't live in NY (city or state), and IMHO Bloomberg needs to go, he's been mayor forever and will continue as such until term limits change or his $$$$ runs out...

I particularly was put off by his railing this past week about the recent killing of a 22 year veteran NYPD officer by a recently released Felon. Blowhardberg made it a point to emphasize that the officer was killed by an "Illegal" gun... Well, no shyte Sherlock, besides the man being a felon in possession, as well as not holding the proper permits, then yeah you're damn skippy it was an illegal gun...

But if you heard the news or read otherwise, Hizzoner stated it in such a way as to imply the Cop Killer actually purchased the gun surrepticiously, thus bypassing all required checks...

News flash, bad guys in need of firearms do NOT walk into the LGS and browse the counter displays. Like I said, as a fear and anti 2A monger, Dumberg needs to either smarten up or say goodbye...
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose