Home Main Category Clubhouse

Video of caregiver hitting woman, 94, in her care results in arrest

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Belt sander- - - - - -vat of alcohol!
    Jerry
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,664 Senior Member
    Tie her hand to an anvil and give grandma a hammer.........
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Back in Dec of 2015 when my mother went into a rehab facility for respiratory problems I visited prior to her release from the hospital to make sure the facility was okay. The administrator gave me a tour and she knew I was not happy with other facilities I had visited. While talking I asked about security and how I'd be visiting at off hours if possible. It got around and the nurses on her wing knew me from day 1 and the fact I could show up at 10am or 10pm or both any day. My mother had the nicest most attentive caretakers and I never had to say one word. I did get a few looks but never had a problem. If that had gone on with my mother that P.O.S. Would have needed rehab far more than the 30 days my mother was there ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,575 Senior Member
    Sick bitch. Shows the need to "trust but verify." I hope she goes to prison for mistreating an elderly woman. The care-giver has a mental problem as well as the victim. I'd like to hear her lame excuses of why she hit the woman numerous times.

This upsets me and I doubt it was the first time this happened. I'll bet the "care giver" has a history of abuse.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    When the elderly are abused it doesn't seem to matter how upscale or downscale the facility is either.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    .. I love hidden video surveillance:tooth:

You Voyeur you................get that miniature live feed camera outta the Swedish Bikini teams dressing room :tooth:
  • Wild DogWild Dog Banned Posts: 67 Member
    If that had happened in front of me the video would have ended with that piece of filth getting a .45 colon cleaning.
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    I gladly volunteer to choke this waste of protoplasm three or four times, just until purple/gray then revive and do it again. Then a good beating, just until I can't pick my arms up though. That is for a woman I don't know, if it was my family getting treated like that it would very damn medieval up in here.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,118 Senior Member
    It was long, hard decision for my family to move my Mother to the "Old Folks Home".... Finding the right place was something of a challenge since, as an EMS professional, I learned to rate nursing homes by how badly they smelled like urine after visiting hours....toured a lot of places and finally decided on the "right place"..good reports, good security, etc,etc,etc,....within 24 hours I recieved a call from a police officer friend who had found my mother with a broken ankle after she had fallen in a road construction zone in front of the nursing home. I had never heard my oldest brother utter a swear word in my life...but he sure turned the air blue when he braced that administrator and staff that afternoon. In the end one of my brothers was there, every day, most of the day, for the next four years
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"