Home Main Category Clubhouse

Tulsa PD ain't playing...

olesniperolesniper Senior MemberPosts: 3,763 Senior Member
You wanna point a gun at a Tulsa officer...........fine...........but he just might park his cruiser on top of you.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270

Replies

• Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    Foot feed stuck is all.

Tulsa is a dump, a lot really sorry people to try and keep in line.

Then again, maybe she just owed that cop some money.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Tulsa has been a tough town for cops since statehood, with renegade Indians, bank robbers, a couple of oil booms, organized crime, and now Indian gambling. It has more than its fair share of low-lifes, all living amongst some pretty nice people, with guns. :tooth:
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,611 Senior Member
    "LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS!!!"

Sure. There's one stuck in the grille, and the other is over there, by the fence...:jester: when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.

And the push bar, bumper, suspension and a lot of other stuff too.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I was in Tulsa oh man 15 years ago or so, seemed like a nice place, but I was insulated from the gritty part. Was staying in the Double Tree or Marriot hotel downtown near a convention center.

I saw on Live PD on TV the Tulsa Gang Unit has its hands full.

Reckon that young lady may have have learnt a valuable life lesson there..............any status on her condition/case?
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    I did drive up from Fort Hood and got "Scalped" on them dang Toll Roads run by the Injins!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    I was in Tulsa oh man 15 years ago or so, seemed like a nice place, but I was insulated from the gritty part. Was staying in the Double Tree or Marriot hotel downtown near a convention center.

Downtown is the nice part of the dumpster. The best part is seeing that town in the rear view.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,403 Senior Member
    Tulsa...............even after 38 years I hate the place. Did some field cultivator and disc harrow rebuilds there for two weeks in 1979. After the first night there I was really wishing to be back in the TN hills. Farm Boy is right about the best part of Tulsa is seeing it in the rear view mirror as you're leaving.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,112 Senior Member
    Officer on radio "Shots fired, Shots fired"
    Despatcher " What is your location"
    Officer " Corner of 10th and Main"
    Despatcher then hears the sound of the patrol car accelerating followed by 'bump, bump'
    Despatcher " Whats the situation now?"
    Despatcher hears the engine noise drop, the sound of the shifter being moved followed by the engine revving again and two more 'Bump bump's'
    Despatcher repeats her request "Whats the situation now?"
    Officer " Wait one, I havent finished"
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
    I will say I was impressed and enjoyed the dance/ritual show the Native Americans put on one night in the convention center.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    When he says "Get on the ground!" he means it! No point in taking any more risks than necessary with an armed scumbag, even one with boobs!
    :up:
    Jerry
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Hope he didn't scuff his bumper ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • rberglofrberglof Senior Member Posts: 2,660 Senior Member
    Before her confrontation with police on March 18, Dickson was implicated in a string of gun-related crimes.

She is believed to be the woman who shot a man in the head less than two days before her death.

Looks like she lost that round!
    She had also stolen a police car- - - - -while in handcuffs- - - - - -and outran the cops with it. The car was found abandoned near her mother's house, where she was re-arrested- - - -still in the cuffs! One bad beeyotch who was finally taken out by a subsonic FMJ projectile!
    Jerry
  • DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior Member Posts: 3,395 Senior Member
    Gun or car...what's the "Differential?"
    It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,167 Senior Member
    Gun or car...what's the "Differential?"

I think the differential parted her hair................

Different view from another car.................
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
    Two kids at the high school where I taught skipped school and robbed a few people at gunpoint at a nearby ATM machine. When the cops caught up with them the kids even fired off a couple of rounds in their direction. Those idiots let the little gangbangers survive getting arrested!
    Jerry
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    Good move on the LEO's part. Dumb one on the part of the dead girl. She already shot two people, shot at the cops, and was pointing a gun toward them. In a school zone. Lethal force was the only smart option.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,611 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Damn! He drug her ass a good ways! I'm thinking she had a short amount of time to regret her decisions.

She may have had the time, but I doubt self contemplation was a strong suit. Either way, good riddance.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    Now all they need are the cruisers with the glass floorboards so that they can check to ensure who they hit matches the warrant.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY