Home Main Category Clubhouse

Leesa Mattress...unreal

Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior MemberPosts: 2,054 Senior Member
OK, so the wife and I needed a new mattress for out at the ranch house. We decided to try one of the online mattress company's. After searching a gazillion reviews Leesa seemed to be the highest rated.

It showed up in box. I unpacked it and was compressed and rolled up in a vacuum sealed bag. I unrolled it an unfolded it. I had no idea how long it was going to take the memory foam to fill up with air when I opened the bag. I cut bag across at the bottom, maybe 15 seconds, but probably 10 seconds the mattress was completely filled and ready to make. Heck, I hadn't even gotten 25% of the bag off before it was completely filled.

Laid down on it and it seems comfortable. Won't know until tonight when I get my first night sleep on it. The critters seemed to like it.

I'll let you know how it goes!
Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21

Replies

• Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior Member Posts: 2,054 Senior Member
    My first night on the bed was good. I replaced a 14" tall pillow top mattress with the 10" Leesa. It just looked low to me but I'd given up 4" from the other mattress. This is a memory foam mattress that is done in 3 layers design to keep you cool. I understand that's been an issue with the Tempurpedic type mattress though I've never slept on one. I did lay on a $4000 Tempurdedic at the store though I would never spend that kind of money one. Too be honest the Leesa felt the same for 75% less. The queen size with tax ran me a hair over $900.00 It was comfortable and I didn't get hot, but it's been one night. The real test will be tonight when the wife comes out. The old mattress has been killing her back, I'm hoping she likes the feel of this mattress and finds it comfortable. She'll let me know in short order if she doesn't like it!

Overall for one night no complaints.

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,153 Senior Member
    Jeff in TX wrote: »
    She'll let me know in short order if she doesn't like it!

That seems to be a common trait of the female side
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I LOVE the Tempurpedic in our bed but I don't know that I love my guests that much $$$$.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B006LLO4ZE/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Seriously.

My friend an I have been sleeping on this one for a little over eight months, and it's still just as good as the day it was delivered. It feels just as good as the Tempurpedic beds I've slept on, and about a thousand times better that the sleep-number that's in my roommate's room. They also run pretty significant sales on them on a fairly regular basis. When I got mine, I think I paid $199 for it.
  • Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior Member Posts: 2,054 Senior Member
    Well momma got up this morning and I said "well what did you think"? It's good, she seems to like it! Night two for me was also good. I think it's a keeper!