Wine Connoisseurs Step Inside

2»

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,090 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I loved those when I was a kid. My mom hated when I did that...

I wasn't much on Ketchup sandwiches but Mayo were wonderful! And not that sweet ass Miracle Whip. I prefer good old Kraft Mayo. It has just a twist of lemon in it and lots of eggs, of which the combo makes my mouth water just thinking about. I don't give a flip about Helmans, it tastes like Butter. If I want butter then I'll eat a Bread and Butter Sandwich (Much Better than Helmans), which BTW, I'm not too opposed to when the mood strikes me.

On seafood I prefer Tarter Sauce. I love my own brew of that. However, fresh out of the bay oysters I prefer with Ketchup. Nothing better than to go out on the bay after a cold ass norther has blown the tide out and pick up individual oysters and take em home and open up a quartor two, soak em in beer and bread em in yellow corn meal and fry em up. That, with a big ol' glass of iced tea is a real treat. A little work, but the pleasure is well worth the effort.

The same can be said for Flounder too. Some of the best breakfasts I can ever remember was mornings when we'd get in from a floundering trip with 50 or 100 flounder iced down is when we'd take a few of the smaller flounder out, fillet them and fry em up just like I described the oysters. My GOD that's manna from heaven!!!

Damn it's easy to get off subject here! Ok Back on subject, whatever it was!!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Hey, I guess Jerm's Bum Ho... I mean wine would go good with this too!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 31,688 Senior Member
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 6,601 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Sounds like an eclectic mix! I wouldn't mind a taste of the finished product! One thing I know for sure, it HAS to be better than that bacon flavored vodka! :vomit::roll2:

Good grief, I'll never forget that crap!
    I HAVE HATED COMMUNISTS EVEN BEFORE THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME TO LIBERALS AND PROGRESSIVES
2»