Home Main Category General Firearms

Has anybody seen these?

snake284snake284 Senior MemberPosts: 22,387 Senior Member
www.getbondarms.com

It's a Derringer and you get to choose from 35 different barrels barrels and several different chamberings. It's advertised as a carry gun. There's one model with a six inch barrel and tey even offer a cross draw holster. Check it out.
Daddy, what's an enabler?
Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,634 Senior Member
    In the gun rags
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,391 Senior Member
    What he said. :that:
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Is P.T. Barnum one of the stockholders in the company?
    :uhm:
    Jerry
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    I've seen a couple that live in the consignment case at one of my LGSs ... they've been there a long time.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • gatorgator Senior Member Posts: 1,746 Senior Member
    13db50ded5446584efbc5b96acd5bc58.jpg

Bond Arms .45 colt/.410 I carry it as a bug in my riding vest, I kinda like the one with the stars and stripes too.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    USMC 80-84
    -96 lbs
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    I have fondled them before. They look nice, and seem to be of fairly good quality, but I just can't get into derringers.
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 10,645 Senior Member
    I almost got one a few years ago, but went for the lighter and higher capacity P3AT for the beach and pocket carry in shorts.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I understand Bond Arms to be well made and not like the $129 junk on the market.

So if a Derringer is on your list, at least, buy a good one.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    Again, I feel like the guy whose girl is doing everybody in town and I'm the last to know. But I'm just not a pistol guy, though there's a few more I'd like to own, so I don't keep up with what's real popular other than some of the Glock's and other good carry pieces I'd love to own. I didn't realize these had been around as long as they have and I didn't know they were already this well known.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,288 Senior Member
    .22 WMR on top, and .44 Mag on bottom. The .44 Mag is unpleasant to shoot.

It's not an over/under. But it's a derringer. Started life as a .32 cap and ball pistol, but life happened, and it got bored out, a barrel liner installed and chambered. And it's now a little bitty .22 LR pistol.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I've handled a few and they are built like a brick outhouse. They hurt like bastards to shoot in the larger calibers but as a last resort BUG, heck why not.
    Mine will definitely get your attention........I carry it with 250 gr. lead rounds.
    The recoil is more of a straight back push than a muzzle flip.
    I did buy some .410 pdx rounds but am not sure how much I am willing to rely on them.
    I also keep a couple 7 1/2 shells handy for snakes and such.

USMC 80-84
    -96 lbs
    snake284 wrote: »
    Again, I feel like the guy whose girl is doing everybody in town and I'm the last to know. But I'm just not a pistol guy, though there's a few more I'd like to own, so I don't keep up with what's real popular other than some of the Glock's and other good carry pieces I'd love to own. I didn't realize these had been around as long as they have and I didn't know they were already this well known.
    They're made in Granbury Texas

USMC 80-84
    -96 lbs
  • jbohiojbohio Senior Member Posts: 5,569 Senior Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I've handled a few and they are built like a brick outhouse. They hurt like bastards to shoot in the larger calibers but as a last resort BUG, heck why not.

This