Home Main Category Clubhouse

UBER OF PEE: On-demand mobile bathroom service hits NYC

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Well they may have something here..........Uber rides and Uber like Pee vans. Then again the dork mayor just eased restrictions on arrest for urinating in public, but I reckon those folks wouldn't be calling a mobile crapper anyhow.

And no I didn't search for this, link on front page on Drudge Report............:tooth:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Charmin-Van-Go-Mobile-Bathroom-Service-New-York-City-430131033.html

http://www.drudgereport.com/
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,810 Senior Member
    Are you the Head reporter :uhm:
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    Are you the Head reporter :uhm:

    Naw, I call tails every time :jester: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Its great to be privy to the latest jakes.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,955 Senior Member
    This thread is a bunch of crap.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

    "If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I wonder what the fee is for using what amounts to a portable pay toilet? Seeing the crapper charges mount up on a credit card bill would be the world's best laxative!
    :yikes:
    Jerry
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    A 1-quart Gartorade bottle works well, also!
    Jerry
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,925 Senior Member
    My old 55 Chevy had a big hole in the floor, just lift the floor mat and let her rip. Great way to dispose of the empty beer cans, too!! No time to pause when you're road tripin'!!
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,111 Senior Member
    Their catch phrase should be "When you're on the go and gotta go!"
    Jerry

    Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Naw, I call tails every time :jester: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

    You've always been Number 1 with us!
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

    NRA Endowment Member
  • 6EQUJ5 - WOW!6EQUJ5 - WOW! Banned Posts: 482 Member
    cpj wrote: »
    I've got a mobile bathroom. Work van and five gallon bucket. I've pissed in the bucket many times.

    Pfft. . . try driving and aiming in a water bottle in rush hour.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,810 Senior Member
    Pfft. . . try driving and aiming in a water bottle in rush hour.
    HA----try being strapped in on an ejection seat and trying to use a condom that way somewhere over the Pacific Ocean. :yikes:
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    HA----try being strapped in on an ejection seat and trying to use a condom that way somewhere over the Pacific Ocean. :yikes:

    I wondered how pilots and back seaters in jets took a leak while on flights..........I guess you learnt how to "Peecifically" :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,810 Senior Member
    A-6's and probably other A/C had a funnel on a hose
    ours that trip did not work, could not vent it outside the plane.

    High performance fighters did not have the system because of high altitude usage----ie an F-4 was capable of going above 50,000 ft
    if the crew had pressure suits. I got to 55,000 once to take a picture and get it all in one frame----we went up there and told the controllers we were at 40 something.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,757 Senior Member
    Now this pisses me off!
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,757 Senior Member
    SIGgal wrote: »
    Yes....... good question! Is there a pee fee? Honestly, if I have to pee I will use a restaurant bathroom. I don't pay for things like peeing lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Tough to find a restaurant bathroom that will let you walk in and use it in New York City.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Tough to find a restaurant bathroom that will let you walk in and use it in New York City.

    Offer to use their floor, like Dad did once in one of those Noo Yawk establishments, ( McDonald's, I think) and it wasn't to pee. They fell all over themselves getting him a key to the door! Mom and a couple of grandkids were waiting in line to place an order at the time, so it wasn't just a case of walking in off the street and making outrageous demands. When you return the damyankee attitude, on steroids, they really don't know how to handle it.
    :devil:
    Jerry
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »
    A-6's and probably other A/C had a funnel on a hose
    ours that trip did not work, could not vent it outside the plane.

    High performance fighters did not have the system because of high altitude usage----ie an F-4 was capable of going above 50,000 ft
    if the crew had pressure suits. I got to 55,000 once to take a picture and get it all in one frame----we went up there and told the controllers we were at 40 something.

    Our pilots had these things called "piddle packs" that were a heavy Ziploc type bag with a sponge in it. In hindsight, I'd like to have a few of them to keep in my hunting pack as they take up less space than a quart Gatorade bottle.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
    .
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,385 Senior Member
    Well Chief, I didn't need any more reasons to NEVER, NOT EVEN ONCE visit NYC in my life, but thanks for lengthening the list.
    WWJMBD?

    "Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    It takes a special breed of idiot to camp out for 12 hours of so in Times Square on new Year's Eve, without so much as a porta-potti there, just to watch a goofy-looking ball get lowered.
    Jerry
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,757 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Offer to use their floor, like Dad did once in one of those Noo Yawk establishments, ( McDonald's, I think) and it wasn't to pee. They fell all over themselves getting him a key to the door! Mom and a couple of grandkids were waiting in line to place an order at the time, so it wasn't just a case of walking in off the street and making outrageous demands. When you return the damyankee attitude, on steroids, they really don't know how to handle it.
    :devil:
    Jerry

    Yeah, it's different if you're there to order food.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,757 Senior Member
    SIGgal wrote: »
    Not a problem. When you have boobs and tan legs, you have the key to the city here :)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    LOL, it also helps to be good looking. If you have all three, you own the keys to the city in New York.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,757 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    It takes a special breed of idiot to camp out for 12 hours of so in Times Square on new Year's Eve, without so much as a porta-potti there, just to watch a goofy-looking ball get lowered.
    Jerry

    I won't even watch it from the comfort of my living room. Was fun when I was a youngster, but my interests have taken a big turn since those days.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Farm Boy DeuceFarm Boy Deuce Senior Member Posts: 6,083 Senior Member
    Fisheadgib wrote: »
    Our pilots had these things called "piddle packs" that were a heavy Ziploc type bag with a sponge in it. In hindsight, I'd like to have a few of them to keep in my hunting pack as they take up less space than a quart Gatorade bottle.

    Seems like a couple or ziploc backs and dry sponges and you could roll your own.

    Or borrow a couple of Depends from Ned. Cut the absorptant part out and put that in a ziploc.
    I am afraid we forget sometime that the basic and simple things brings us the most pleasure.
    Dad 5-31-13
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    I've got a mobile bathroom. Work van and five gallon bucket. I've pissed in the bucket many times.

    Is this bucket similar to Linefinder's?
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    SIGgal wrote: »
    Try driving and aiming in a bottle while wearing a skirt and pantyhose! If you can do that my friend, you can pee anywhere........ and make a truck driver extremely happy lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    The funnel NN Mentioned would solve your problems. Of course the truckers would still be happy, but if it don't bother you, have at it.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Once when we were in the Philippines down on my exes Island of Negros, my sister in law was drunk as usual and we were all walking back from a party at one of their cousins. My sis in law had to pee, but the walking path was crowded with people walking back toward town as we were walking to the house away from town. I lost track of my sis in law and looked behind. She had her shorts and panties in one hand and was squatted peeing on the ground right in front of God and everybody. My ex, her sister, literally beat the piss out of her. She was punching like Mohammad Ally shouting obscenities at her in Illonggo, their native dialect. Fe took the clothes away from her and made her walk the rest of the way home without pants or panties. So here's this middle age woman naked from the waist down walking along in the semi dark drunk on her ass and crying like a baby. She did get a lot of attention though.

    Fe doesn't drink and has no patience with a drunk, especially if the drunk is in her family. Their parents were drunks and beat her when they were drunk when she was young. Hence the lack of patience with drunks.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,035 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Well they may have something here..........Uber rides and Uber like Pee vans. Then again the dork mayor just eased restrictions on arrest for urinating in public, but I reckon those folks wouldn't be calling a mobile crapper anyhow.

    And no I didn't search for this, link on front page on Drudge Report............:tooth:

    http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Charmin-Van-Go-Mobile-Bathroom-Service-New-York-City-430131033.html

    http://www.drudgereport.com/

    It seems the mayor of Denver relaxed the rules for taking a dump on city streets/sidewalks for immigrants (aliens) and the homeless. Good move Denver. Have to please all the pot heads too.
Sign In or Register to comment.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement