Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

What is a security Token????

sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior MemberPosts: 1,933 Senior Member
I spent a lot of time and research attempting to post a new thread and could not because of this BS!!!!! Of course what I typed was not saved. I am a long time member and am very pissed off!!!!

Replies

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    I spent a lot of time and research attempting to post a new thread and could not because of this BS!!!!! Of course what I typed was not saved. I am a long time member and am very pissed off!!!!

The forum squirrels are messing with you....
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member

Captain Midnight thinks you lost your decoder badge again.
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    SIGgal wrote: »
    I have tried to respond to several posts and was not allowed. Said I did not have permission to post. I think the forum squirrel don't like me either lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SIGal - I bolded your problem. I have the same problem (occasionally) with Tapatalk and my iPhone. It never happens when I'm at my desk.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 11,004 Senior Member
    Tapatalk is worthless. 90 percent of my posting is using a browser on a mobile device. Do that- it works well
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,756 Senior Member
    When you log in, check the box that says to remain logged in, otherwise you are automatically logged off after a certain amount of time.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,288 Senior Member
    Big Al1 wrote: »
    When you log in, check the box that says to remain logged in, otherwise you are automatically logged off after a certain amount of time.

What Big Al1 said. If you don't check that box on login it will kick you off after about 10 minutes, even if you're starting a thread or replying to one.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,634 Senior Member
    A special coin that must be shown to any Federal Agent to get a free pass
    sorta like "Get out of Jail Free". :uhm:
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
This discussion has been closed.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement