Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Would the witness please raise its right paw and repeat. . . .

1235»

Replies

• snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    BAMAAK wrote: »
    Didn't Mao kill like 10 million?

Most of those were casualties of battle. What the Nazis did was pure murder. Besides, the Nuzis killed a lot more than 10 million. they killed 6 million Jews alone, and that is a varifiable number. A lot of these numbers everybody mentions are guessed at.

Not even the Japs were that cruel. To be killed by the Japs as a prisoner you had to piss off a **** officer. Whereas a Jew, GYPSY or Freemason just had to exist for a Nazi to take their life. In my opinion the Nazis were, as a group, the cruelest people to ever exist on this planet. Hitler was one F..d up SOB! How he got the numbers that followed him I'll never know. Somebody should'a put a .30-06 bullet between his ears before he ever got elected to office. Think about this, he had a whole country following him out of FEAR! His minions could turn people's own kids against them.

When I hear somebody say that the Holocaust wasn't real, I want to punch their ignorant ass right in the face with a Sledge Hammer. If Eisenhower, Bradley and Patton were still alive, they could tell you because they visited one camp. That's all it took. Bradley was so pissed off he had to withdraw and Patton vomited. Eisenhower was just ridden with disgust. Eisenhower made the whole town next to that camp walk through it. He wanted them to see what their fearless leader had done.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,288 Senior Member
    BAMAAK wrote: »
    Didn't Mao kill like 10 million?

After Mao disarmed the civilian population he did away with around 45 million 'political dissidents'. There were a couple of famines from failed 5 year plans in agriculture that killed off a few million more.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,756 Senior Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    Most of those were casualties of battle. What the Nazis did was pure murder. Besides, the Nuzis killed a lot more than 10 million. they killed 6 million Jews alone, and that is a varifiable number. A lot of these numbers everybody mentions are guessed at.

Not even the Japs were that cruel. To be killed by the Japs as a prisoner you had to piss off a **** officer. Whereas a Jew, GYPSY or Freemason just had to exist for a Nazi to take their life. In my opinion the Nazis were, as a group, the cruelest people to ever exist on this planet. Hitler was one F..d up SOB! How he got the numbers that followed him I'll never know. Somebody should'a put a .30-06 bullet between his ears before he ever got elected to office. Think about this, he had a whole country following him out of FEAR! His minions could turn people's own kids against them.

Dude! You really need to brush up on your WWII history...the Bataan Death March? live vivisections on POWs? The Kempetai burning POWs alive in the Philippines? Unit 731? The rape of Nanking?

And as far as Hitler was concerned...It wasn't fear that got people behind him.....it was fed up Germans hearing and buying into his message of hope and change....(sound familiar?)
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,387 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    After Mao disarmed the civilian population he did away with around 45 million 'political dissidents'. There were a couple of famines from failed 5 year plans in agriculture that killed off a few million more.

I know Mao was no Sunday School Teacher, but he killed those that wanted to kill him. Right or wrong, Commie or NOT, 10 million or 100 million, Mao was killing people that wanted to bring him and his movement down. Hitler was killing completely innocent people because he had it in his mind they were the reason for all the worlds problems. You could argue that he was killing people because of irrational thought on his part.

I will concede Hitler wasn't the only dog. As I said, I concede Mao wasn't what I'd call a nice guy, Neither was Castro or several more, but I would give Hitler the prize for being the lowest of low lifes by a good margin.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • 6EQUJ5 - WOW!6EQUJ5 - WOW! Banned Posts: 482 Member
    snake284 wrote: »
    I know Mao was no Sunday School Teacher, but he killed those that wanted to kill him. Right or wrong, Commie or NOT, 10 million or 100 million, Mao was killing people that wanted to bring him and his movement down. Hitler was killing completely innocent people because he had it in his mind they were the reason for all the worlds problems. You could argue that he was killing people because of irrational thought on his part.

I will concede Hitler wasn't the only dog. As I said, I concede Mao wasn't what I'd call a nice guy, Neither was Castro or several more, but I would give Hitler the prize for being the lowest of low lifes by a good margin.

Snake, I know you mean well and you're trying to make a good point but when it's all said and done genocide is still genocide - doesn't matter if it was Jim Jones w/ 900+ dead or Adolf Hitler and his henchmen killing 6-7 million Jews.
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 11,624 Senior Member
    All this is exactly why no one with half a mind compares American police to Nazis. Or Trump to Hitler, another trite comparison of the alt-Left.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
This discussion has been closed.
Magazine Cover

GET THE MAGAZINE Subscribe & Save

Temporary Price Reduction

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Give a Gift   |   Subscriber Services

PREVIEW THIS MONTH'S ISSUE

GET THE NEWSLETTER Join the List and Never Miss a Thing.

Get the top Guns & Ammo stories delivered right to your inbox every week.

Advertisement