So, Who will be the first to buy one of these......

orchidmanorchidman Senior MemberPosts: 7,731 Senior Member
Saw this on another forum...

http://www.psz.se/index.html
Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....

Replies

• Martin-AMartin-A Member Posts: 111 Member
    WHAT THE....

Why does the name Rube Goldberg come to mind as I view this scope?

Could this be another cure for a problem that doesn't exist? I do not read German so I may be way off but this doesn't appeal to me at all. I'll stand corrected if proven wrong.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    I don't speak Swedish s what in the heck ...
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,803 Senior Member
    Actually I get it. It is not easy to adjust your zoom and keep your eye on the prize if the zoom bell is in front of your aiming eye. It just moves the adjustment forward so you can keep your eye relief and keep your eye on the ball.

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,857 Senior Member
    That's not German, maybe Swiss or Possibly Afrikan. If it was German I could make some sense out of it, but this might as well be moon language.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,230 Senior Member
    Translation from Swedish: "Is a device mounted on your rifle scope whose mission is to quickly and easily adjust the zoom on your riflescope, without having to drop one of his hands from the weapon.

Zoom adjusted with the front hand thumb. This means that the hunt will be both enjoyable and safer.

Most hunters are certainly more than once ended up in situations where you had to quickly zoom in or out, which means that you must release one hand from the weapon, thereby potentially missing out on a good location.

The zoom function is to get closer to wildlife and have a safer game, then Pearson's Smart Zoom enhancement that will make you use the riflescope in a whole new way than before."
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 21,857 Senior Member
    Thanks Jerm, I knew it wasn't German and come to think of it Swiss is pretty close to pure German. But I had no clue about Swedish except when one of them is speaking English.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    The only Swedish I understand is

swedish_bikini_team.jpg
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • PegasusPegasus Senior Member Posts: 2,615 Senior Member
    Snake, you kill me. "Swiss language"? You're as bad as Adolph Obama with his "Austrian language." There are 4 official languages in Switzerland: German, French, Italian and Romansh. I can read and understand the first 3, the last one, not at all.
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,112 Senior Member
    So the German language is pretty close to pure German?
    Overkill is underrated.
  • Uncle BSUncle BS Member Posts: 380 Member
    Is that a TACTICAL magnification adjustment?:silly::silly:
    cpj wrote: »
    Wow. I never knew I enjoyed grilled foreskin.
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Interesting concept in scope adjustment
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    The only Swedish I understand is

swedish_bikini_team.jpg

Thats my kind of Swedish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Universal Languange.
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • gunrunner428gunrunner428 Senior Member Posts: 1,018 Senior Member
    I recall a similar, much more compact idea I saw a few years back - a collar that fit around the adjustment ring with a couple of arms that extended back along the ocular bell. Did the same thing in much less space, you could pretty much shift your trigger finger or the thumb of the shooting hand to turn your power adjustment ring.

Now, I guess they have these "cat tail" deals, seems like a much simpler way to do nearly the same thing. I know I'd probably prefer to keep my support hand stable on the fore-end of the rifle if I were trying to zoom with the scope centered on target... http://www.mgmswitchview.com/products.htm