The offical drunken post thread

rallykidrallykid Senior MemberPosts: 657 Senior Member
I figured since it is New Years Eve and after the party breaks up there will be bored drunk people logging on so we should have a thread to keep all the random drunken posts in one place. Drain the bottle and type away.
No, I do not have a pink fuzzy bunny fetish but apparently my Facebook hacking wife does.

Replies

• QuinianQuinian Senior Member Posts: 707 Senior Member
    Beyond this post I will refrain from posting things as they would require a tin foil hat and get me :banned:
  • WheelWheel Member Posts: 102 Member
    I put a lampshade on my head and nobody noticed.
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,681 Senior Member
    It's 22:15 and I'm still sober; I'll try harder I promise!
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    So after a few more beers and some random words in good taste, will you all respect me in the morning lol?
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    I got sick from a local restaurant. So the steak wasnt marinated in blue cheese...

So no drinking for me tonight:(
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,201 Senior Member
    With 14 minutes left, I have yet to have a drink. I might have to at least crack open a beer and change that.
    I got sick from a local restaurant. So the steak wasnt marinated in blue cheese...

So no drinking for me tonight:(
    I sir, will get pissed up enough for both of us..... deal?
  • rallykidrallykid Senior Member Posts: 657 Senior Member
    So after a few more beers and some random words in good taste, will you all respect me in the morning lol?

We respected you before? ;-)
    No, I do not have a pink fuzzy bunny fetish but apparently my Facebook hacking wife does.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I had one beer 6 hours ago with supper! Not in the mood to drink anymore today.

Be safe and Happy New Year to y'all on EST, we got 51 minutes left in TX before it hits.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    rallykid wrote: »
    We respected you before? ;-)
    Lol. Thanks Rally. I meant will you all still respect me after some drunken stupor..... lol
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 4,719 Senior Member
    I'm still cone stold sober
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

Ayn Rand
  • shawn1172shawn1172 Senior Member Posts: 588 Senior Member
    Full on sober. Worked at the bar til almost 3 am. Had a VO & Ginger while I cleaned after locking up but that's it. Definatley not risking more drinks than that and a drive home on this night- especially since I just saw last night that I have a headlight out. Surprised I didn't get stopped on the way home.
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,414 Senior Member
    I've definitely been having a wild night since about 7 PM PST... Damn good time, and 2012 is already looking to be way better than 2011 (which, besides guns, sucked). Happy New Years!
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "It's far easier to start out learning to be precise and then speeding up, than it is having never "mastered" the weapon, and trying to be precise." - Dan C
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,966 Senior Member
    I had OJ laced with water :yawn:
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.