Home Main Category Clubhouse

New to me trailer... finally

BigDanSBigDanS Senior MemberPosts: 6,992 Senior Member
After waiting fir just the right one and a lot of research...It's 10 years old but looks like new. Weighs 2200 lbs but can hold 4800 lbs max.

Finished interior and diamond plate floor with interior lights, four wheel brakes, break away kit, ramp door and front door with V nose, newish tires and a spare, new torsion axles. LED lights. Now to load and haul. Just took it 40 miles round trip to the CAT Certified scales in stop and go freeway traffic and it towed easily empty without the brake controller installed yet. Truck weighs 5500 lbs and the trailer 2200 lbs

Yes, I am happy.

36a5c10ba527aed77401f0f4ff87efaf.jpg

D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:

Replies

• CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    Nice! And you drive the right truck. :up:
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Hey, got yer own personal 'U-Haul Your Ass Outta Here' trailer. :jester:

Looks good and I hope it works out well for you and your upcoming journey.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,916 Senior Member
    Damn, that's a nice trailer. Good luck with it.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Hmmm ... previous owner haul his Harley to Bike Week? :jester: Nice looking well decked out trailer ... if you do put it up for sale when you arrive up NW some nice photos in the ad and you shouldn’t have a problem.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Kick the tire and light the fire!
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,992 Senior Member
    Installed the brake controller today and adjusted it. Now all I need to do is get the title transferred to Florida and register it.

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,992 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    Hmmm ... previous owner haul his Harley to Bike Week? :jester: Nice looking well decked out trailer ... if you do put it up for sale when you arrive up NW some nice photos in the ad and you shouldn’t have a problem.

Yep. It is a Haulmark V-Nose Lowhauler http://haulmark.com/trailers/motorcycle-trailers/low-hauler/v-nose-low-hauler
  • jbohiojbohio Senior Member Posts: 5,615 Senior Member
    Really nice trailer!!
    Safe travels.
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,244 Senior Member
    Have your wife title and register it in the new state. Save yourself a bit of hassle later.
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 5,050 Senior Member
    Nice trailer, I have known several people that used the same style to pull there bikes to Sturges for the bike rally, all have said they really like them and they tow fine.
    Just be safe on your trip.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT