Home Main Category Clubhouse

TAMU vs Arkanasas - 3 OT wins in 4 years

JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior MemberPosts: 8,227 Senior Member
This is crazy.

A&M has beat Arkansas in over time 3 times in the last 4 years, including a 50-43 OT win today. Last year, the Ags pulled away in the 4th quarter for a convincing win.

The Razorbacks must feel like they're snake bitten when it comes to playing the Ags.
Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.

Replies

• Jeff in TXJeff in TX Senior Member Posts: 2,437 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    This is crazy.

A&M has beat Arkansas in over time 3 times in the last 4 years, including a 50-43 OT win today. Last year, the Ags pulled away in the 4th quarter for a convincing win.

The Razorbacks must feel like they're snake bitten when it comes to playing the Ags.

First game this season the offense really played well for four quarters. The defense still has their heads up their back ends! It was a good win, especially since my youngest is a senior at Univ AR. Kept telling him if he studied harder he could have gone to A&M like everyone else in the family. I've got tickets for the Auburn game on 11/4. Hoping we can string a few more good wins prior to that game!
    Distance is not an issue, but the wind can make it interesting!

John 3: 1-21
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    Very good game. I liked the fact that both solved their offensive problems by establishing the run game - when in doubt, turn it over to the big guys in the trenches. If the offensive line does not have the necessary speed to stop the outside rush, let them block the guy in front of them. It nearly always works if the running backs are good and the coaches mix up the plays properly.
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,616 Senior Member
    I watched it. It was an interesting game, like most high-scoring games are. Fun game. I think both teams need to work on defense, a LOT. Arkansas has got a huge QB, A&M has got quickness. Well, they both have quickness.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.