Home Main Category Clubhouse

For Big Chief.............. and maybe Linefinder?

tennmiketennmike Senior MemberPosts: 27,457 Senior Member
The Mad Pooper strikes again, and again, and again................in Colorado Springs

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-mad-pooper-apos-jogger-151548572.html

When ya gotta go ya gotta GO!
  I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
― Douglas Adams

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    "This runner keeps coming in turd place."

Where do you guys keep finding this stuff? :tooth: :roll2: :roll2:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,162 Senior Member
    We had a "phantom crapper" at my last duty station...left piles in offices, conference rooms, just about anyplace you could think....were very surprised to find out it was a female....helluva way to lose a job....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Sounds like it's time for a "moon shot" with a pellet gun!
    Jerry
    I read this book a long time ago called The Happy Hooker.............some of her clients paid her to squat on a glass table and defecate as they lay underneath to watch and do whatever...................:yikes: Sickos come from all walks of life and social strata.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 8,155 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Sounds like it's time for a "moon shot" with a pellet gun!
    Jerry

I'd be giggling too hard to make the shot at the moment of truth. I guarantee it.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    "This runner keeps coming in turd place."

Where do you guys keep finding this stuff? :tooth: :roll2: :roll2:

On my Yahoo E-mail they have a news feed that shows up with stories of the day in my Inbox. Normally ignore it, but today I clicked on it. :roll2: Glad I did!
    ― Douglas Adams
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,766 Senior Member
    The story is absolutely true. They haven't caught her yet.
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
    Linefinder wrote: »
    The story is absolutely true. They haven't caught her yet.

Well, I guess some detective will get the crappy assignment to sniff out the perptress...............:yikes: :rotflmao:
    Bet she Stanks to High Heaven when she gets home.........probably don't take any crap paper along fer the run...........................
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 25,160 Senior Member
    Update:

Mad Pooper's 'spokesman' gives bizarre excuse for female jogger defecating in people’s yards

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/26/mad-poopers-spokesman-tries-to-clear-air.html
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,162 Senior Member
    Seems like " she" has a couple of alternatives...
    Wear a Depends or quit jogging.....
    There....all fixed....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    cpj wrote: »
    You're racist! He/she/chicks with sticks have the right to drop a deuce anywhere, anytime!

Well, since he/she/it is somewhere in La-La Land due to the reassignment surgery he/she/it is probably confused as to which bathroom to use.
    ― Douglas Adams
  • LinefinderLinefinder Moderator Posts: 7,766 Senior Member
    I'll make this short. I'm pro-LEO. Everywhere I've lived they have all been very professional even when I wasn't exactly in the right, and the only one to blame for that is me.

Except here.

These guys here are jerks. Vidio cam of someone crapping in your yard, over multiple days, at the same time every day, and they still can't catch her?

But do a rolling stop at a traffic light at 5:45 am, while the whole town is asleep, and it'll cost you $180 just to plead down to a broken tail-light.

But they can't catch the mad pooper or the guy that's robbed the same bank 3 days out of 12.

Mike
    "Walking away seems to be a lost art form."
    N454casull
    SIGgal wrote: »
    I don't see what the fuss is all about. Everyone has made a poo poo on their bosses desk at least once lol.

Nope. But I have it on good authority that 5 gallons of generic liquid laundry detergent and four 6 pound boxes of dry laundry detergent put in a 40 foot diameter X 20 foot high fountain putting out 50 gallons per minute makes a LOT of suds. And takes a long time to clean out as the dry stuff doesn't dissolve all at once. Boss was firing full time employees and keeping the low cost contractors. I was on third shift with about a dozen other guys and gals and it was our last shift. Police were called. No video security cameras back then. Cops couldn't keep a straight face while questioning us, and we were all as dour as church deacons at the thought that we we would be accused of such shenanigans. Dadburn rednecks! :roll2:
    ― Douglas Adams