Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Good news for Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,428 Senior Member
RINO senator Bob Corker just announced he WILL NOT seek re-election in 2018! " Praise De Lawd!" Now all we've gotta do is convince senile old Lamar Alexander to follow him out the door when his term is up, and not to do any more damage while he's there!
:applause::applause::applause:
Jerry

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Definitely good news! One RINO down and one to go. I thought Alexander had already announced he wouldn't seek reelection?
    Some reports say he will retire, and others don't. If that wad of dog poop does seek reelection I hope that there's someone with some guts and the right stuff to run against him in the primary and that they beat Alexander like a drum.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Alexander has never had a real job- - - - -he's been a political hack ever since he won "Boys' State" in high school. Between sucking up to every swamp rat politician since the Nixon administration, being governor of Tennessee, Chancellor of UT, and being some sort of ambassador before weaseling his way into the senate, I don't think he's ever done anything of note in the private sector.

One anecdote worth mentioning- - - -When my dummycrap brother was in law school and working as a shelf stocker for Winn-Dixie stores, he wrote a scathing letter to the editor of one of the Nashville newspapers, critical of something Alexander was doing as governor. Apparently, it stung enough he wanted to respond personally. Alexander tracked my brother down to our grandmother's house where he was staying, and called him. My feisty little grandmother informed him that she was not about to wake her grandson up after working a late night shift "just to talk to some fool politician!"- - - - -When Alexander finally completed the call a few hours later,. they both got a big laugh out of that!

Jerry
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,670 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    RINO senator Bob Corker just announced he WILL NOT seek re-election in 2018! " Praise De Lawd!" Now all we've gotta do is convince senile old Lamar Alexander to follow him out the door when his term is up, and not to do any more damage while he's there!
    :applause::applause::applause:
    Jerry

When I heard that a few hours ago, I knew you just HAD to be cheering.....:applause:
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Alexander has never had a real job- - - - -

Jerry

Al Gore never had a real job, either. Unless you count his being a journalist in Vietnam after he enlisted; in the rear with the gear. He was born and raised in D.C., and spent summer vacations on the Gore farm in TN 'working' on the farm. He was a lousy math student in college, but that doesn't seem to have affected his ability to 'Count de Money' he raked in from his Carbon Credits scam.

Found a video depicting the Clinton/Gore presidency. Enjoy! :tooth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sztf4hcGrB4
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams