Home Main Category Clubhouse

Anheuser-busch beer !!

2»

Replies

• jaywaptijaywapti Senior Member Posts: 5,037 Senior Member
    Jerry,

I used to fish a bit in the creek right above Coors. Every time I did, I made it a point to add my own Rocky Mountain spring water. About the same color as the finished product

When I lived in Georgetown, Clear Creek was my back yard, to far from Coors to be contaminated.

JAY
    THE DEFINITION OF GUN CONTROL IS HITTING THE TARGET WITH YOUR FIRST SHOT
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    The reason Coors was stored in refrigeration it was non pasteurized. Storing it cold is what gave it that special taste that everybody raved about back in the day. It was what made Coors famous. Non Pasteurize meant it had to be kept cold or it sours. Nothing nastier to me than Coors stored hot. Back in the day Good Coors was brewed with premium ingredients and kept cold. It was really special to me. Pasteurization does something to the flavor. It's not near as clean tasting. But if you let it sit hot it will be even worse. At some point they stopped storing it cool. Draft beer in a keg is not pasteurized either. That's why everybody loves keg beer.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Coors is made with Rocky Mountain spring water

Coors Lite- - - -IS Rocky mountain spring water!

Anybody remember the Coors commercial featuring the two ducks swimming in a high mountain lake, and how quickly it got pulled off the air when people started joking about drinking duck poop? That also reminds me of the comment by W.C. Fields- - - -"I never drink water- - - -fish fornicate in it!"
    :jester:
    Jerry

I think ol' W.C. was a lifetime alchy. You coulda used his nose for a heliport.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.