Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

H.R.367

Diver43Diver43 Senior MemberPosts: 12,185 Senior Member
The hearing protection act has been shelved indefinitely.
Looks like it happened on the 3rd.

The Democrats have been howling since Stephen Paddock did his horrible deed in Vegas. I am afraid this is only the beginning
Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    They're a bunch of ADHD clowns- - - - -the crisis of the week will change to- - - - - "SQUIRREL!"

:roll:
    Jerry
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    The one has nothing to do with the other, but the anus chapeaus in Congress that don't know the difference between their brown starfish and a shotgun barrel muzzle still think that suppressors make a firearm totally silent and would be dangerous. A Congress is also the name for a large group of baboons. Comparing a Congress of baboons and the House and Senate, the Congress, I can find little difference, except that maybe the Congress of baboons is more intelligent and do less damage. They know they can never realize their Imperial Republic until the 'filthy unwashed masses' are disarmed. Hard to push people into boxcars and send them to reeducation camps when those that are sent to collect them are killed by their supposed victims.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    Did anyone really think this would pass?
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    The irony is that if Paddock had tried to use them with fully automatic firing, it would have likely shut him down sooner than the bump-fire attachments did. But logic is not allowed in this debate.

Also, the tracer ammo that he tried unsuccessfully to purchase would have pinpointed his location in the first ten seconds of firing.
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    Only a bunch of noisey blowhards would put a negative spin on quiet.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,033 Senior Member
    If "pro" is the opposite of "con", what's the opposite of "progress"?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    Did anyone really think this would pass?

I was hoping.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,137 Senior Member
    When people who haven't the slightest freaking idea of what they are talking about are making our laws, sensible decisions are impossible....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Auto mufflers are unregulated suppressors. They should be banned from unregulated sale and require filling out forms, fingerprinting, mug shot, and at least a six month waiting period before issuing a permit. Danged quite cars and trucks sneaking up on people and indiscriminately killing them has got to stop NOW!
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Diver43Diver43 Senior Member Posts: 12,185 Senior Member
    It was moving along much better than i expected.
    What suprises me more is that the Dems did not make a big deal about it being shelved.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5