Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Mark Halperin

shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior MemberPosts: 2,035 Senior Member
I see that RINO Joe Scarborough and Mika the Polish princess of "Morning Joe" will be one short in their daily Trump bashing. Halperin, a senior "journalist?" at NBC has been charged by a growing number of women for sexual harassment.
Good deal, I'm curious to hear what the liberals will say about the charges. Perhaps the liberals will eat one of their own. They sure dished out the accusations when it was Bill Oreilly in the hot seat. And when Hannity accusers went to the Lamestream news to try to tear him down. What's good for the goose, and all that you know.

Replies

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    You can always count on your enemies to accuse you of the things they think they have gotten away with. It's an almost certain formula for haters, whose only imaginative thoughts are about how to surpass the hypocrisy of their buddies.
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    Lots of people (men) are being accused of "sexual harassment", that is a vague term with no definite definition.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    john9001 wrote: »
    Lots of people (men) are being accused of "sexual harassment", that is a vague term with no definite definition.

Even George H.W. Bush is being accused of such.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,035 Senior Member
    john9001 wrote: »

Pretty much. Its yet another American witch hunt, and has been for years. We're pretty good at them.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    zorba wrote: »
    Pretty much. Its yet another American witch hunt, and has been for years. We're pretty good at them.
    And is nearly always a guilty until proven innocent situation. They may as well use the old witch trial method. Tie them up and throw them in the pond. If they sink and drown they are innocent. If they float and survive they are guilty and promptly hung.
  • zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 25,035 Senior Member
    sgtrock21 wrote: »
    And is nearly always a guilty until proven innocent situation. They may as well use the old witch trial method. Tie them up and throw them in the pond. If they sink and drown they are innocent. If they float and survive they are guilty and promptly hung.

That's right.
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
    )O(
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 12,615 Senior Member
    I don't like Halperin, and he's already apologized for doing some of the things he's alleged to have done, therefore I believe the accusations which have gone a notch or two above being a witch hunt.
    Concealed carry is for protection, open carry is for attention.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    With the workplace, no matter where, being with it is today it's best to treat the wimmins like sweating dymamite and keep your compliments to yourself on their appearance, and keep all conversations on business only. Anything else opens a man up to accusations of sexual harassment. And if a woman ASKS you about their appearance, best to keep it to something noncommittal like "looks good" or something like that. Any comment about hotness or sexy or implying sex is straight out.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    Even George H.W. Bush is being accused of such.

The left has two chapters in their playbook. If somebody's black and they want to ruin somebody who isn't or throw a wrench in their works all they need do is just start crying racism loudly. Anything somebody says or does can be related to racism now days. If a guy is white and Republican he is ripe for prosecution from the left.

If someone is a conservative male, any color, and arguing a point with a female leftist or she just doesn't like him or what he's saying, all that she need say is the magic word, sexual harassment, and the media will be all over the guy like stink on poo, and it doesn't have to make sense or be true. The fact that there's a man and he is taking a conservative stand is all it takes. Bang! and he's guilty.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,912 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    You can always count on your enemies to accuse you of the things they think they have gotten away with. It's an almost certain formula for haters, whose only imaginative thoughts are about how to surpass the hypocrisy of their buddies.

LOL, It's almost like a contest of who can sink to the lowest level.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    LOL, It's almost like a contest of who can sink to the lowest level.

That is the definition of sociopathic behavior. Mostly has to do with upbringing, or rather the lack thereof. Brought up to feel privileged and no consequences for bad behavior wires their brains for it. You're seeing it on a grand scale now. Like Baltimore, Chicago, Berkeley campus, ANTIFA, BLM, and the Occupy crowd. Damned hippies having children was a bad idea. Should have disposed of them after Vietnam. And no, I'm not kidding about the disposal thing.

sociopath: noun--- a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams