Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Well, it's Nov 4th....

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 21,096 Senior Member
Has anyone heard anything of the "big" antifa revolution that was/is supposed to start today?

I've heard nothing locally or on Fox news so far.

How about you?
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    That was invented by alt-right websites so they had some sort of "monster" to talk about and justify their existence. Nothing to see...
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 21,096 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    That was invented by alt-right websites so they had some sort of "monster" to talk about and justify their existence. Nothing to see...
    Kinda what I figured, but thought I'd see if anyone had heard of/seen anything that I haven't heard of anyway.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• RAEIndustriesRAEIndustries Member Posts: 68 Member
    I’m turning on Fox now
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    Has anyone heard anything of the "big" antifa revolution that was/is supposed to start today?

I've heard nothing locally or on Fox news so far.

How about you?

Their millennials, their momma’s don’t wake them up till about 11:30. You’ll have to wait until about 3:00 before they get up and moving.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    timc wrote: »
    Their millennials, their momma’s don’t wake them up till about 11:30. You’ll have to wait until about 3:00 before they get up and moving.

Good! By then I'll be armed and dangerous......in the deer blind,...:jester
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    To paraphrase an old song, they're 'talkin' loud, and doin' nothing. Just talkin' loud, and doin' noting." :rotflmao:

They were outnumbered by gawkers in NYC by at least 50:1 from what I saw. Same in Berzerkeley and other places in California. I guess they were too busy watching cartoons and playing video games in their Mom's basement to scare up the courage of their convictions and start their ill thought out revolution.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 16,926 Senior Member
    I'm so disappointed....all that bunker building, razor wire stringing and mine laying....all for nothing...
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • sarg1csarg1c Senior Member Posts: 1,707 Senior Member
    Nov. 4th. My Great Grandson's birthday, He's5 today. One of two that I keep, the other one is 7 in late Dec.. Now every time I get hold of something to trade on I'll wind up just laying it up for the boys. Found a big box of fishing plugs yesterday, told the wife I know someone looking for some of the plugs,s, she said maybe the Boys will want them, so back in the building they'll go.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,670 Senior Member
    Hell, I wanted to see a few of them start swinging swords, then get their heads blown off!
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Hell, I wanted to see a few of them start swinging swords, then get their heads blown off!

Yeah, me too Noel! I was so anticipating the :fan:....:yikes:

.....:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • sgtrock21sgtrock21 Senior Member Posts: 1,933 Senior Member
    The usual idiots in Portland, OR showed up. Blocking streets and light rail. They were planning to block a major bridge but police in riot gear changed their feeble minds.