Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Donna Brazile, former DNC chair, reveals that Hillary "bought" the DNC

JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior MemberPosts: 7,950 Senior Member
http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/books/article182562906.html

This is one of several web pages carrying this story. Ms. Brazile claims that the Democratic National Committee was broke when she took over from good ol' Debbie (Wasserman Schultz), and that it pretty much relinquished control to Hillary when she bailed it out. Claiming that the democratric primary was rigged in not an exaggeration.
Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.

Replies

• zorbazorba Senior Member Posts: 23,667 Senior Member
    Goddess Mother!

Is this where I feign surprise?
    -Zorba, "The Veiled Male"

"If you get it and didn't work for it, someone else worked for it and didn't get it..."
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,495 Senior Member
    It's bad enough even Elizabeth Warren is confirming it...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-warren-says-2016-democratic-224556384.html
    Overkill is underrated.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 7,950 Senior Member
    It's bad enough even Elizabeth Warren is confirming it...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/elizabeth-warren-says-2016-democratic-224556384.html

And this is where fauzahontas feigns anger and indignation.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • earlyearly Senior Member Posts: 4,950 Senior Member
    There's a shocker.
    Just like Russian money laundering. Shocking.

What ya do when the amounts of money you rake in become obscene. Buy power with it.

Wouldn't hurt to have a little balance with our checks.

We'll see if both sides of the street get swept.
    Ain't likely.
    My thoughts are generally clear. My typing, not so much.
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    Ding ****! The Witch is dead.
    Which old Witch? The Wicked Witch!
    Ding ****! The Wicked Witch is dead.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    It's a good thing Bill had the fore sight to collect those 900 FBI files on Republicans. It would be easy to tumble some of Hilary's cronies and get them to squeal on her, now, if they could just find a Republican with the balls to indict her.
  • john9001john9001 Senior Member Posts: 668 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    It's a good thing Bill had the fore sight to collect those 900 FBI files on Republicans. It would be easy to tumble some of Hilary's cronies and get them to squeal on her, now, if they could just find a Republican with the balls to indict her.

That's the job of the Dept of Justice, not congress.
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    2xCPEhJ.jpg
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• Green Mtn. BoyGreen Mtn. Boy New Member Posts: 34 Member
    The list is long and covers many years,now Donna can join Vince.
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    2xCPEhJ.jpg
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,398 Senior Member
    I'm surprised she hasn't been 'Vince Fostered' and declared a suicide with TWO BULLETS in the back of her head yet. The Clintons are slipping in their dotage, it seems.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Wonder what country Hildabeast is going to be visiting real soon? One of those we do not have an extradition with? I am damn sure money has been squirreled away offshore and some form of “emergency travel plan” has been thought about.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    The Dummycraps are so corrupt they eat their own.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    john9001 wrote: »
    That's the job of the Dept of Justice, not congress.

Yes, it is. But the FBI is the investigating entity of the DOJ, and it has been covering for the Democrats for at least 8 years. The new Republican administration is doing nothing to clean that up because Sessions bailed out as soon as he took office, with his recusal on the Russian collusion issue. That leaves Rosenstein with oversight of the FBI, for all practical purposes, and like Mueller, he is personally exposed on any issue dealing with Hilary Clinton, because he and Mueller closed their eyes to it (at the very least) in the previous administration.

That leaves it to the Senate to request a special prosecutor to investigate it, and hopefully clean up the FBI a little bit, in the process. The top rung of the power ladder within that agency is corrupt, apparently, and Sessions is not cleaning it up...at least not so that anyone would notice. There are whistle-blowers in the rank-and-file who are ready, willing, and able to testify, if they can only find someone, anywhere in government, who wants to hear what they say. They can't go to the media without a release from their public disclosure pledges. Senator Grassley said he was going to request a special counsel to look into the whole Hilary Clinton thing, but he has been silent for weeks, since making that statement.

The obvious conclusion to draw from all of this is that the FBI has something on everyone involved, and is using it to keep them silent. What the hell else could it be?
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,797 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    Wonder what country Hildabeast is going to be visiting real soon? One of those we do not have an extradition with? I am damn sure money has been squirreled away offshore and some form of “emergency travel plan” has been thought about.

Let's not forget about the six billion dollars (yeah, billion) that was unaccounted for from the state department account when she was secretary of state. It was written off as a paperwork error but I suspect that pantsuit knows exactly where it is.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me