Home Main Category Personal Defense

Does your choice of weapons or carry method change with the seasons?

2»

Replies

• SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,462 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    If you'll notice, I said "cooler weather" and not "Cold" weather. Though it normally gets "cold" here a few days a year

Not here. Right now it is freaking cold! And by freaking cold, I mean under 65°!
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • timctimc Senior Member Posts: 6,684 Senior Member
    No
    More than the season my decision on what to carry is where I am going and what I am going to be doing.
    timc - formerly known as timc on the last G&A forum and timc on the G&A forum before that and the G&A forum before that.....
    AKA: Former Founding Member
  • EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    No
    Not here. Right now it is freaking cold! And by freaking cold, I mean under 65°!

I'm with ya on that one Colt. I can handle heat and humidity, but I HATE the cold.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    Yes
    Eli wrote: »
    I'm with ya on that one Colt. I can handle heat and humidity, but I HATE the cold.

You and me BOTH Eli. Which is why I hated Tallahassee, after moving there from Gainesville, and later moved down here to the Tampa area which I LOVE.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • Billy GunBilly Gun Member Posts: 51 Member
    I could only wish it was in the 60's. It didn't get above 20 here yesterday. And yes my carry method will most likely change depending on the season. I finally got a ccl, so I have to find a comfortable holster for the summer. Winter is easy. Everyone wears a heavy coat. You could probibally carry a Barrett .50 around inconspicuiosly when it gets really cold.:jester: